The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We’re searching for an energetic and collaborative Marketing Specialist to leverage our powerful network of thought leaders and content to expand awareness, build relationships, and position The Predictive Index as the leader in talent optimization. The ideal candidate is a creative risk-taker with a passion for storytelling through social, paid/organic search, and email marketing.
As the Marketing Specialist, you’ll join a dynamic team of brand, content, product, and communications experts to drive engagement and high-intent sales opportunities through customer-focused messaging and testing.
- Build the strategy and manage deliverables for paid campaigns across digital ad platforms, including LinkedIn, Google, and Facebook.
- Develop and execute a dynamic prospect email marketing campaign strategy.
- Support program development and audience acquisition for events, webinars, and podcasts to drive demand and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with our content team to maximize engagement with thought leadership content and training opportunities.
- Establish marketing partnerships with key associations, publications, tech companies, and industry thought leaders.
- Measure and analyze performance to continuously improve results.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- You’ve played a key role in implementing B2B marketing best practices.
- You have hands-on experience with marketing automation tools and CRM software.
- You’re always building your knowledge of trends and proven strategies for paid search, display and social media advertising.
- You have an endless curiosity and desire to explore data to drive actionable insights.
- You love learning, experimenting, and innovating.
- You’re happy to work in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.