The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, Better world,” and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including The LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, Nissan, Pendo, AstraZeneca, and Bosch—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We are growing and are in need of an SDR to help us generate more opportunities for our team of closing account executives. Our Sales Development Representatives will create opportunities through high volume, personalized outbound outreach to a list of target named accounts.
If you are an energetic, driven, and ambitious person seeking to kick off your career in sales, this is an incredible opportunity - we are positioned for major growth and we exclusively promote from within for our AE and sales leadership roles. That means that this is your chance to learn from a best-in-class sales program that will invest in your career progression to become our future AE’s and leaders.
Our sales team is set up with teamwork, collaboration and coaching built into the framework of our structure and everyday execution. Do you want a PhD in sales? To work at a company ranked #22 on Glassdoor’s Top Places to Work list? To work with A-players on a day-to-day basis? Look no further. Our top priority is to invest in you, your development, and your career path, even if you’re not sure yet where that will take you.
To crush it in this role, you will need to:
- Absorb our onboarding materials and be ready to go live within 30 days of your start date
- Quickly learn and articulate the value proposition of the PI platform and methodology
- Become an authority at using lead generation tools to create new contacts and craft accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Conduct high volume sales development outreach using email, phone, and social campaigns to connect with new prospects
- Speak professionally and knowledgeably with decision makers in the C-Suite, as well as HR management
- Consistently achieve and exceed daily/weekly/monthly activity targets and quota
- Work within our tight-knit sales team to drive towards sales results and major initiatives
- Effectively and accurately track, log, and maintain all activity in Salesforce.com
- Be open to ongoing feedback and coaching
SHOULD YOU APPLY:
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Interest in building a career in sales or customer-facing role
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. You are a great listener, as well as confident and comfortable speaking, establishing rapport, and driving action with key decision makers
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Persistence and resilience - you handle objections and rejections well
- Competitive and collaborative team player
- Track record of relatable experiences that show examples of the above
- Prospecting, sales, and Salesforce.com experience is a plus but not required
At The Predictive Index, we value flexibility. All PI employees have the choice to work either at our Westwood, MA headquarters, Remote, or a mix of both!
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.