Director of Product Management, Platform
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
The Predictive Index is hiring a Director of Product Management, Platform to lead and grow a team of Product leaders and agile teams, be a visionary for our entire platform product portfolio, and deliver game-changing value to tens of thousands of clients every single day!
This role provides the opportunity to be a business and thought leader first and foremost and requires someone who can effectively deploy their teams across all stages of the customer experience (CX) and internal technology stacks and systems. They will be accountable for delivering exceptional solutions for both our clients and partner network driven by customer data/insights and business goals, solve complex business problems through critical thinking, lead and inspire a wildly talented team, and work directly with amazing clients. The job will be irresistible to someone who is passionate about designing and delivering high impact products to a large client base with millions of users in a B2C setting. The ideal candidate has a combination of the following skills: thirst for continuous learning, fearless in making decisions, is intellectually curious and intrigued by human behavior and organizational psychology, and is inspired by PI’s “better work, better world” mission. This individual would also be at the forefront of our creation of a new market category, Talent Optimization - the alignment of People strategy to Business strategy in the pursuit of optimal business results.
- Plan mission, vision and strategic roadmap for platform focus areas: PLG capabilities, virality, cross-module collaboration, monetization, up-sell and cross-sell abilities, monetization
- Orchestrate and oversee planning processes leading to the cascade of strategic product roadmap and company goals to “bite size chunks” for the teams
- Oversee planning of tactical, feature and sub-feature level releases
- Partner with Design teams to deliver clear, research-backed and persona-aligned experiences and value creation user flows
- Own experimentation within the platform to identify growth opportunities
- Collaborate with peers in product marketing, operations, and partnerships to drive research, persona work, messaging, delivery, release planning
- Lead and motivate a team of talented product managers by providing mentorship, coaching, regular feedback, and thoughtful career pathing
- Provide Product leadership using your experience with analytics, research, growth hacking, sales+marketing methodologies and product launches to introduce best practices, scalable teams, processes and systems
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Able to think both strategically and tactically across product and cross-functionally to deliver amazing products
- Passionate about the talent optimization practice and PI’s product portfolio and “better work, better world” mission
- Value collaboration, growth, transparency, open communication, and people development
- Love creating experiences at the cross-section of business requirements and user goals using data, research and analytics to discover latent needs, pain points, and identify new product opportunities
- 5+ years of work experience in product development or engineering in a software company
- Expert on agile development, business intelligence and cross-functional leadership
- Experience working on projects focused on Customer Experience (CX) and omni-channel product
- Experience building/supporting B2C product(s) (especially with significant value prop expansion roadmaps) desirable
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.