The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 7,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
We are seeking an energetic, hard-working, solution-oriented Salesforce Operations Specialist who will contribute to the continued performance and success of The Predictive Index’s Systems Operations team. The Salesforce Operations Specialist will work with our Business Systems teams, consisting of Business Applications, Revenue Operations, Web Development as well as cross-departmental across PI’s other business units (Sales & Marketing, Engineering, User Operations, etc.) to proactively manage, identify, track, and resolve blockers to our business via the Systems Operations case queue. The position’s goal is to track, quantify, and anticipate these trends to implement a resolution based on the team KPI’s (Build, Fix, Educate, Respond).
The ideal candidate will have a full understanding of case management, understanding of PI’s business and Partner network, experience both in administering Salesforce as well as identifying and recommending solutions on the Salesforce Platform.
- Perform all the roles of the Salesforce Operations Specialist including but not limited to; timely responses to cases from internal and partner users, attendance of departmental meetings, and understanding of changes coming to the systems and operations teams, on-going tracking of cases, status, and resolutions for updating and tracking team SLAs.
- Leverage existing case workflows and escalation paths for case management and resolution tracking.
- Analyze existing processes and make recommendations to better streamline PI’s operations within the PI systems environment (Salesforce, Pardot, SalesLoft, Domo, and others).
- Monitor reports and dashboards to analyze key information contained within Salesforce and our case management.
- Maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis, case detail and sub-details, record deduplication, and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce platform using workflows, email alerts, custom objects, and record types and maintain documentation of processes and workflows.
- Work with PI’s Business Systems, Intelligence and Development teams to maintain and enhance the existing connection between the Company’s Salesforce.com environment and the Predictive Index Software that enables and manages software for existing clients and users.
- Identify and leverage new trends and features in Salesforce and associated technologies to maximize the potential of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Enhance the user experience across the Predictive Index’s Partner Community by identifying trends in case escalations, advocating for improvements, and sharing insights with the Business Applications team.
- Provide on-going support and training on our systems and platforms to end users.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a support, operations, or Salesforce role which required case management, identifying and recommending Salesforce workflows, process improvements, and identification of issues related to: email alerts, custom objects and fields, and page layouts, record types, and other systems processes.
- Possession or actively working towards the Salesforce Certified Administrator certificate is preferred.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, from end-users to Senior Management.
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data; summarize findings, and develop conclusions and recommendations for the Salesforce team.
- Experience with Dataloader and performing data cleanup and/or data migration to and from Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Salesforce Communities and Salesforce CPQ a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL, and an understanding of relational databases and of API capabilities between Salesforce and external systems a plus.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and Pardot best practices and functionality.
- Self-starter who takes initiative is proactive and is able to prioritize multiple projects involving various end-users by meeting deadlines and proactively communicating status updates.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.