The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Working on the Marketing team and in collaboration with other departments, you will provide your design expertise to spread the PI brand internally and beyond, working on both small and large-scale design initiatives to support marketing programs, internal branding, and events. You will have the unique opportunity to work in this exciting environment while ensuring we maintain brand consistency and adding your creative talents to our brand assets.
- Design: presentations, ebooks, marketing materials, digital ads
- Enhance social media branding, update internal brand assets, and create templates for use across the organization
- Collect and apply feedback on designs and report progress to key stakeholders
- Help develop products like training workbooks, presentations, and software UI
Should you apply?
- Strong track record in Graphic Design or related field (can be internship, volunteer-based, freelance, or self-taught - we’re open to it all)
- Understanding of print layout design needs
- Ability to receive and react positively to critical feedback
- Manage a creative asset library
- Ability to establish and adhere to processes that improve both your and the organization’s efficiency
- Bonus - Wordpress knowledge
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.