The User Operations Team Lead will mentor and manage a team of User Operations Specialists that support The Predictive Index’s 200+ certified partners and 8,000 customers across two platforms. This individual should have a passion for developing others, building effective teams, and delivering world-class service. They should have a knack for decision making and solving new challenges in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Manage the daily operations of your team, including, but not limited to queue management, and handling customer/partner escalations.
- Provide support with incoming cases during times of peak volume via phone, email and live chat.
- Lead and develop a high-performing team of User Operations Specialists by setting clear performance expectations with team members, closely monitor agent productivity, conduct timely coaching, and deliver ongoing feedback.
- Success in the role is measured by your team’s CSAT scores, first response time, and issue resolution time, as well as the successful growth and development of your direct reports.
- Partner with Sr User Operations Specialists or other internal resources to ensure you and your team stay abreast of new product changes, business procedures, and have all the necessary resources to enable clients and partners.
- Make data-driven decisions by keeping a close pulse on business intelligence data to identify opportunities to improve processes, procedures, and/or systems (both proactively and responsively).
- Conduct bi-weekly one-on-one meetings with direct reports, quarterly Personal Development Plan sessions, while leveraging the tools and best practices of talent optimization.
- Proactively partner with other departments such as Product, Engineering, Partner Success, Finance, and Business Systems & Intelligence to ensure client and partner needs are being met and their voice is being heard.
- Provide input in meetings and participate in cross-functional groups to identify and drive forward improvements to internal/external communications, business processes, tools, and products.
- Manage and approve time-off requests and approve time cards within our payroll system.
- Organize and oversee the onboarding process for new User Operations Specialists on your team using our project management tool, Asana, and through scheduled training sessions/walk-throughs.
- Drive improvements in service excellence by embodying our core values, evaluating call recordings and email/chat communication, and conducting quality assessments using a scorecard.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- A strong track record for delivering exemplary service - excellent communication skills, solution-oriented mindset, empathy for the customer.
- A demonstrated ability to think and act quickly and decisively.
- Leadership mentality with the desire to continue the path of growth, learning, and development.
- A track record of problem-solving and intellectual curiosity - you seek out, identify, and drive forward improvements to increase efficiency, improve the user experience, and the employee experience.
- A passion for helping others succeed. You work with and through others; their success is your success!
- Skilled at effectively coaching your teams or peers.
- Self-starter and autonomous, ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.