The Predictive Index is a technology company and global leader in talent optimization. We are also an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Drift, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, Docusign, and Nissan—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
We’re looking for an energetic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager/Product Manager, to establish and execute a product vision that will drive forward our business goals of growing our already significant client base of Talent Optimizers, and delivering unparalleled value to drive retention.
This position has huge opportunity to grow and establish features, functionality, and integrations that will enable companies, managers, teams, and individuals, to benefit from all PI has to offer.
As “CEO of their product line” this person will have a passion for user empathy; drive, excitement, and fearlessness to design and build game-changing products; a thirst for continuous learning; and true enthusiasm for helping companies achieve results through people who are suited for, engaged, and passionate about what they’re doing. These traits will fuel this person’s fire and drive their success.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- As Senior Product Manager/Product Manager of a small & tight-knit development team, you will bring focus, passion, and energy to the team.
- Conduct client interviews, surveys, and occasional site visits to be the voice of the customer and expert in who they are, what they want to achieve, what tools they use, and what their pains are.
- Transform high-level visionary ideas and direct user feedback into actionable, delightful new features and enhancements, working closely with User Experience designers and developers along the way.
- Act as customer-to-engineer translator, clearly documenting features and functionality in a way that can be easily consumed and built by developers. Work closely with your team to prioritize, refine, plan, and execute.
- Continuously involve stakeholders in your plans, collecting feedback on upcoming features, providing product previews and potential training references that may be needed as part of your roadmap plans.
- Dive into the data. Understand product usage analytics, and use this knowledge to further develop/refine your roadmap.
- Collaborate across teams with other Product Managers and developers to ensure a holistic product experience.
- Act as a product expert, answering questions and unblocking other team members.
- Contribute innovative ideas and data-driven facts to enhance the product.
Should you apply? If you’ve got all the skills, drop what you’re doing right now! If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Min Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Min 2yr Product Mgr/Owner experience
- Top-notch communication skills (internal stakeholders and customers)
- Experience building/supporting B2B and B2C product(s) desirable
- Mobile app experience is a nice to have
- Agile methodology experience
- Familiarity with collecting and leveraging data analytics to drive roadmap decisions (e.g., Domo, Mixpanel, Pendo, UserIQ, Google Analytics)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on-time
- At some point, you’ve completely owned a project from start to finish and knocked it out of the park!
You will excel in this role if you are/have:
- A strong ability and desire to work with both internal and external customers. Must want to talk to customers and live and breathe user empathy.
- A passion for new apps and methods that power delightful user experiences
- A self-starter, passionate, nerdy, driven, and excited to get things done
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
The Predictive Index is primarily based in Westwood, MA, but this position also has flexibility to work in a Boston-area office.
Some of your future teammates:
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.