The Predictive Index (PI) is a talent optimization platform that gives business leaders access to the people data they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers across 142+ countries including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels.
Our team takes great pride in PI’s power to improve and supercharge workplace relationships and culture—and we’re our own best case study! You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “Better work, better world,” and we take that to heart, especially when it comes to our own people.
Our marketing website is the face of PI, it is the first step our users take in their customer journey, and to ensure this is an extraordinary experience, we are looking for a WordPress Developer well versed in the latest trends in web software with proven experience building web experiences that drives customer to act. The WordPress Developer will be the web experience expert at PI who will provide guidance for strategic decisions around web best practices. Some day to day responsibilities include: create wireframes, ensure cross browser functionality, maintaining web standards and best practices, and maintenance of digital assets. The position also entails responsibilities with our Talent Optimization site, primarily around its integration with our data infrastructure and weekly testing sprints.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Architect, develop and maintain creative technical solutions , products and features for PI’s WordPress websites
- Architect and develop new back-end features and plugins, custom functionality and theme integration
- Analyze user story acceptance criteria to ensure the technical feasibility and point out potential issues
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms and devices
- QA and code review front-end and
- Write and maintain well-documented, reusable and transferable code
- Partner closely with our Marketing team to optimize customer acquisition
- Aid in the creation of minimum viable growth tests on PI’s sites
- Work closely with our Intelligence team to gain insights from the results of your AB testing initiatives
- Partner with other members of the Operations team to resolve bugs and support requests
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Team player - you will work with, take directive and produce results for different stakeholders
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting ability
- Can move fast and respond to changing requirements
- Comfortable working across a marketing stack
- Don’t shy away from data analysis
- Ability to successfully communicate cross-functionally with people of different technical backgrounds
- Proven experience with WordPress
- Ability to layout web pages with well-formed code and CSS across all browsers and platforms
- Comfortable developing front-end interface for APIs
- Strong understanding of web usability - UI/UX principle
- Experience working with marketing automation tools - Pardot preferred
- Jira, Scrum agile development and experience on a growth team are a plus|
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional:At PI, we work as a team!
- Smart:They learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic:We have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on.
- Driven:We’re growing fast so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun:Because we work hard, we like to play hard—and we hope you do too!
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.