The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture – we are our own best case study.
We are seeking a driven, efficient IT Manager to contribute their technical leadership and expertise to our quickly growing, fast-paced organization. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, experience managing technical resources, developing IT policies, systems, and network administration experience. The IT Manager will be responsible for managing all internal technology infrastructure and operations.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Ensure system reliability, scalability, and performance through monitoring and infrastructure management.
- Proactively recommend and develop information technology strategies, policies, and procedures
- Ensure efficiency and scalability of IT infrastructure
- Develop and implement a plan for new vendor management and selection of applications
- Maintain IT budget, track and forecast IT-related expenditures
- Analyze business needs presented by users and recommend technical solutions with completion timeline
- Manage and preserve assets by implementing backup procedures, information security and control structures
- Manage and develop direct reports within the internal IT team
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related
- 5+ yrs of IT experience
- 2+ yrs of proven experience as an IT team lead, System Administrator, Network Administrator or equivalent
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong project management and task prioritization skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills, communication and troubleshooting skills
- Self-managed, highly motivated and a strong drive for results
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- Will be required to work off hours and some weekends as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must have the ability to lift 50lbs as well as the ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 50lbs with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.