We’re doing something amazing at The Predictive Index. We’re creating a new category and we’re reinventing how companies align their people to their strategies. On top of the business opportunity, we’ve created the best place to work in Greater Boston. In fact, we were just named to Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Places to Work list. Check out our Glassdoor review page to read what employees have to say.
We’ve been growing our business about 30% year-over-year since the new management team took over in 2014. We’ve grown our web traffic by 80% in the past 12 months. We’ve nearly doubled our MQLS YoY. Our business is on fire, and the energy is palpable.
But here’s the kicker: we’ve done all this without a someone dedicated to paid advertising and promotion. That’s about to change. We’re ready to bring on a rockstar B2B paid media and ppc strategist.
This is the kind of opportunity that doesn’t come along often; it’s a launchpad opportunity for someone obsessed with great marketing and is a ninja warrior when it comes to optimizing the marketing and sales funnel.
The paid media and ppc strategist’s mission is to raise awareness about The Predictive Index and generate more highly qualified B2B leads for our sales team.
- Partner with senior director of marketing to set strategy to attain paid traffic and generate leads.
- Responsible for overseeing execution of campaigns across all demand generation channels, including:
- Paid media (PPC, Display)
- Paid social media
- Lead continuous testing strategy to optimize to improve lead quality and closed/won conversions. This includes:
- landing page conversion rates,
- cost per lead,
- channel mix
- Exploring and experimenting with new paid media vendors
- Work with Marketing Ops to establish and track financial KPIs such as ROI, CPL, CPQL, and CAC.
- Responsible for continuous improvement on executing all demand generation marketing campaigns.
Knowledge, skills, abilities desired:
- 2+ years of experience working in demand generation, lead generation, or customer acquisition marketing roles within the B2B SaaS or professional services space
- Experience running B2B paid advertising campaigns across paid search, social media, and display advertising—with a very strong understanding of PPC (Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads platforms)
- Google AdWords Certified
- Experience developing compelling and effective campaigns and copy
- Experience managing vendor and marketing agency relationships (e.g. paid media, database, PR, etc.)
- Strong writing skills
- Strong MS Excel and data analysis skills
- Proficiency with web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Domo, Salesforce,Pardot, etc.
- Experience developing KPIs, metrics, and reports to demonstrate performance and alignment with business goals
Bonus traits and skills:
- Experienced in the creation and execution of B2B search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and tactics
- Organic/earned media (SEO, Link Building, Social Media, Guest content/blogging, Co-marketing, etc.),
- Working knowledge in other areas, like:
- creating press/media opportunities,
- co-marketing partnerships and campaigns,
- inbound link building,
- content distribution
- developing and testing lead nurture campaigns