The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
Are you fascinated by strategic talent management? Do you want to solve complex and engaging People Operations challenges, connecting big-picture talent strategy to creating a world-class candidate experience? We’re expanding our recruitment function, adding a top-notch recruiter looking to be challenged every day. You’ll work alongside smart, top-performers in a high growth environment, with the stability and resources of a company that’s been on the cutting edge of talent for over sixty years.
If you want meaningful work alongside driven people, working towards a meaningful goal, PI is the place for you. Our mission “Better Work, Better World” starts at home, making sure that the talent and culture at PI are as great as our results. As a key part of our People Operations team, you’ll be responsible for full-cycle recruitment, and get the opportunity to work across multiple aspects of strategic talent management that will grow your career and allow you to have tangible impact on a company looking to grow quickly.
- Manage and generate excellent candidate pipeline for all open PI HQ positions
- Source , screen and qualify candidates using behavioral and cognitive assessments
- Phone screen pre-qualified candidates for job fit and performance
- Manage interview process and own our A+ candidate experience
- Find high performing people who want to join a fast-paced, high growth, awesome company and culture
Should you apply? If you’ve got all of the following, drop what you’re doing right now and get in touch. And if you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- Strong track record in full-cycle recruiting and/or talent acquisition, including sourcing, identification, and assessment of high potential candidates
- Executive presence – you’re polished, professional, and know how to communicate with all levels of employees and executives
- Superb communicator – in all formats, you’re clear and concise
- Ability to consistently deliver a world-class candidate experience with excellent follow up and timely follow through
- Thoughtful, effective collaborator – your customers, internal and external, love working with you and would recommend doing so in the future
- Familiarity with PI’s assessments is a plus, but we also have great trainers
Here’s some behavior and competencies that would make you a legendary PI recruiter:
- Intuitive – You “get” people, and are able to engage with and influence multiple audiences
- Service orientation – You approach your work with confidence but without ego
- Agile – We’re not blowing smoke when we say we move fast here and you’re ready for it
- Accountable – You do your best work when you know others depend on you to deliver high-quality work where you nail all the details
- Curious – You’re not satisfied with good, and you want to know what great looks like
- Reliable – You’re a trusted relationship-builder and advisor, with strong people instincts and an understanding of how to handle sensitive information