The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
Are you the type of recruiter who gets a rush from finding and connecting with modern day thought leader? We have a role for you! If you share a passion for making a meaningful and measurable impact within corporate America, keep reading. If you long to work with bright people in a startup environment, where your development and growth is key to the success of the team. If you long to “do good” and “do well” at the same time, let’s talk.
Working in a fast paced, fun, high energy environment, the Executive Recruiter will execute national and international searches. As a full-cycle recruiter, they will source/identify, recruit and qualify leaders (CEO, President, Owner, Founder, Managing Partners) of Management Consulting firms focused on Human Capital or Talent Advisory.
- Own the entire candidate recruitment process, from A to Z
- Collaborate with Global Partner Talent Acquisition team on aligning search outcomes with business needs
- Work within your dedicated SLA to manage pipeline of Exec-level candidates
- Manage communication and candidate experience for candidates
- Identify and highlight continuous improvement opportunities in our search processes
Should you apply? If you’ve got all these skills, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- Strong track record in Executive Search and/or Talent Acquisition, including strong sourcing, identification, and assessment of high potential candidates
- Executive presence – you’re polished, professional, and utilize sharp business acumen
- Superb communicator – in all formats, you’re clear and concise
- Ability to consistently deliver a world-class candidate experience with excellent follow up and timely follow through
- Familiarity with, and aptitude in, formal interview techniques
- Intuitive - Insightful about people; able to engage with and read individuals. Able to understand, evaluate and articulate candidate drives, motivations and needs
- Candidate centric; willing and able to establish, build and sustain meaningful relationships
- Growth oriented; proven experience in building talent for a fast growing organization
- Focused on results; fast moving executor able to roll up their sleeves and get things done to high standards of detail and quality
- Team player; collaborative, trustworthy, supportive, with a desire to help develop others
- Lifelong learner; critical thinker with intellectual curiosity/hunger to develop personally and professionally
- 10% Travel
At The Predictive Index, you CAN make an impact. The passion and drive of our employees enables us to take innovation to a whole new level. Here, you are encouraged to push boundaries, to think beyond the conventional, to dream big. The opportunities are endless when the energy of so many bright and accomplished employees unite. We want innovators. We want optimists.
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, PI could be a great career move for you.
Some of your future teammates:
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.