The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best-case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Channel Sales Manager to join our organization to grow and manage an ecosystem of certified partners by enabling them to sell, support and deliver our products and services. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of direct sales and channel experience, consulting skills, strategic vision, business acumen, and the ability to meet and exceed revenue goals. A passion for creating strategic partnerships that produce results and executing a management cadence that delivers consistent and predictable channel revenue through joint business planning, sales enablement, and channel management is essential.
- Proactively builds and nurtures partner relationships – being a quick study on what keeps them up at night, and proactively understanding what PI can do to encourage growth and support their needs
- Meets and exceeds assigned revenue and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Executes annual joint partner planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, revenue targets and critical milestones
- Executes quarterly business reviews (QBRs) to assess partner’s performance progress against revenue goals and performance objectives
- Exercises good judgment in clearing roadblocks and advocating for partners
- Cross-department collaboration within PI to ensure partners have the tools and support required for partners to meet performance metrics and to meet partners’ expectations
- Drives adoption and coordination for partners to execute channel enablement programs
- Ensures partner compliance with their agreements and manages potential channel conflict between partners
- Maintains a deep understanding of The Predictive Index assessments, software, and corresponding workshop and consulting solutions to communicate the value of partnering with The Predictive Index
- Periodic travel to visit clients
Should you apply? If you’ve got all these skills, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still probably want to hear about them!
- Channel sales, sales management, and/or technology sales experience with an established track record of success.
- Exceeding quota, achieving strategic objectives, and coaching others to crush their sales goals are ideal backgrounds.
- Experience with SaaS, executive coaching, and/or assessments within a high-growth environment a strong plus.
- Consultative approach to relationship-building with a drive towards results
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and create confidence with executives, partners, customers and colleagues
- Intellectually curious and capable of quickly learning new solutions and understanding the value delivered to various buyers
- Assertive, driven, and flexible team player willing to do what it takes to support the success of partners and The Predictive Index
- Demonstrate a desire to continually grow one’s skill set
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team, or individually, without direct supervision.
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, PI could be a great career move for you.
Some of your future teammates:
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.