The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients. Learn more at www.predictiveindex.com.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study.
The Customer Success Manager will be the PI expert and bring the power of PI to our clients. They will use their relationships to manage and grow direct accounts for PI. This will include launching clients on our software, coordinating training with a local Certified Partner, and ensuring the client is actively using the system. This role is ideal for an individual who has the ability to grasp overall strategy while executing on specific tasks and projects at once.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees’ careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Manage assigned accounts including implementation and on-going communication and support.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned clients.
- Develop a long lasting trusted advisor relationship with all accounts, customer stakeholders and certified partners.
- Actively engage and support PI service levels and manage new client implementation process.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities with assigned accounts and ensure growth attainment of each account.
- Participate in cross functional groups to establish enhancements to communications, tools and products.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Ensure all client requirements and needs are followed through.
- Sets expectations with clients on deliverables.
- Strong business background including account management, problem-solving, business planning and analytical skills.
- Ability to synthesize and summarize client feedback systematically.
- Strong cross-functional communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with various groups.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills.
- Proven account management and account growth experience or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Relationship driven – help to identify strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Cross-functional –at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, PI could be a great career move for you.
Some of your future teammates:
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.