Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
As Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will actively guide our largest customers through the Postscript setup process. You will be responsible for communicating best practices, optimizing campaigns and automations, and troubleshooting any issues. Ultimately, your efforts will ensure that customers see a strong return in their first 60 days using Postscript. Your efforts will directly benefit our customers and contribute to our ambitious growth plans. Further, as an early member of the Onboarding team, you will play a key role in building the foundation that enables the future success of the Onboarding team.
- Run one-on-one, best in class onboarding sessions with your assigned customers, including coaching customers through list growth, automations, campaigns and more
- Design creative ways to onboard customers and fuel immediate growth
- Consistently meet and exceed onboarding health targets
- Strategize with customers on marketing strategies to drive growth
- Build strong relationships and ensure long-term brand loyalty
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Become a critical voice on the team in iterating on our customer journey. Actively contribute to deep collaboration among sales and product teams in order to create a the most seamless onboarding experience
- Develop and maintain deep expertise in our product, services, and of the marketing technology domain, including industry trends, compliance/regulatory considerations and trendsetters
- 3+ Years in a customer-facing role. Experience in SaaS, software or closely related tech preferred
- Demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities, including with technical issues
- Strong process-orientation and ability to drive a consistent and repeatable experience
- Ecommerce and digital marketing experience preferred
- Experience in a high-growth, early stage environment preferred
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.