Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
As a Client Strategist, List Growth you will be working with our biggest brands on Postscript Plus and will be responsible for the end-to-end creation of their lead capture. You will be leading the charge on their list growth, which is critical to their successful SMS program. You will obsess over best-in-class lead capture and make the SMS subscriber’s first touchpoint a magical experience. You will utilize data, iterate quickly, and build beautiful pop-ups. You will work closely with our Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Plus teams to learn best practices and use your marketing skills to drive consistent SMS revenue for our Postscript Plus customers. You will constantly be tinkering and striving to maximize our customer’s ROI.
All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Excellent lead capture - Create compelling, innovative, and beautiful lead capture for your customers either using the Postscript Platform or JustUno. Ensure you’re consistent with their brand voice and vision while continually helping them improve their ROI
- Excellent advisory relationships - Develop excellent advisory relationships with customers. Execute best practices, strategize on list growth techniques, and be able to clearly and effectively deliver performance results.
- Customer subscriber growth - Actively track, analyze and iterate on customers’ results. Double down on what’s working and stop what is not.
- Marketing best practices - Establish lead capture best practices to ensure brands are on the cutting edge of SMS Marketing. Be the domain expert inside of Postscript for best-in-class list growth. Continually expand your expert-level knowledge of your customer’s marketing, technology, and general business needs.
- Industry and product expertise - Continually maintain expert-level knowledge in our product, services, and of the ecommerce marketing domain. Be a go-to consultant for both internal and external stakeholders.
What We’ll Love About You
- 2+ years proven experience in the direct-to-consumer space with strong knowledge of SMS, list growth strategies, pop-up creation, and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with A/B testing and writing persuasive call to action.
- Demonstrated experience in e-commerce and e-commerce marketing
- Experience using lead capture tools like JustUno
- Demonstrated passion for helping customers and being a teacher
- Strong operational- and process-orientation
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to hit tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, with a data-driven, metrics-oriented mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some design experience is strongly preferred but not required
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.