Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
As a Manager of Customer Success, you will lead and coach a team of Customer Success Managers. You will ensure that your team is engaged, empowered and consistently aiming for excellence. As a Manager on the team, you will help develop our customer success vision and strategy. You’ll work cross-functionally with other key leaders to define our full customer lifecycle and create a seamless and amazing experience for our customers.
All positions at Postscript are fully remote in North America.
- Build and lead a highly engaged, high performing team that regularly exercises good judgment and decision quality. Foster a strong sense of accountability to customers and each other
- Develop plans for team members’ continued career growth and have regular coaching and feedback sessions
- Develop and implement effective, repeatable processes and playbooks for your team.
- Enable team members to adeptly handle all critical customer touch points, including upgrades, downgrades, escalations, usage and adoption.
- Develop and implement regular reporting cadence on CS metrics and team performance.
- Create effective CS programs that directly impact company goals, such as expansion revenue targets. Design creative and new ways to engage customers and fuel growth
- Own escalated customer issues. Problem solve and resolve difficult issues in a way that strongly exhibits our core values and customer philosophy.
- Strategize with customers on marketing strategies to drive growth. Build strong relationships and brand loyalty with our customers
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the Customer Journey, including both internal processes and product enhancements
- Maintain an expert level understanding of the Postscript product, along with larger e-commerce & marketing knowledge
- 1-3 years experience leading a high-performing CS team or serving as a coach, mentor, or lead CS manager
- Demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring
- Demonstrated history of strong team performance, preferably in hypergrowth environments
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross functionally to improve processes
- Strong process-orientation and ability to drive a consistent and repeatable experience
- Strong analytical skills, with a data-driven, metrics-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated passion for e-commerce businesses and entrepreneurship
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.