Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for e-commerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As VP/Head of Marketing, you will establish the ecommerce SMS category and position Postscript as the category leader. You will build our brand and aggressively expand our market presence. You will deeply understand our target market, designing and leading the execution of a compelling mix of marketing initiatives that gets the attention of that market. Your work will be critical in continuing to meet and exceed our aggressive growth targets. As a senior leader, you will be a key player in building both the marketing function and the company as a whole. You will represent the company to a variety of key stakeholders, ranging from media and partners to customers and investors. You will report directly to the President and Co-Founder, and represent the marketing function on the Executive Team. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Define the ecommerce SMS marketing category. Position Postcript as the category leader. Develop compelling messaging around our category, product and value proposition.
- Define core elements of the Postscript brand. Craft and share our story. Oversee all aspects of the brand experience. Drive consistency and increase brand awareness and recognition.
- Own all aspects of the pre-sale customer journey across all marketing channels. Aggressively increase traffic and lead generation.
- Introduce innovative marketing strategies that uniquely appeal to our target customer. Launch new channels and help improve and fuel our existing growth flywheel.
- Be accountable for specific growth targets, particularly traffic and leads. Work very closely with Sales and Customer Success to make sales easier, improve customer experience at every touchpoint, and exceed our growth targets.
- Build and lead the marketing organization. Recruit and retain a world class team.
- Implement the foundation for effective marketing analytics and operations. Establish and achieve appropriate KPIs and performance metrics.
- Own the marketing roadmap, including all planning, budgeting and execution.
What We’ll Love About You
- 10+ years of B2B SaaS marketing leadership experience
- Demonstrated success in building and scaling a successful B2B marketing team that achieved aggressive growth
- Demonstrated ability to significantly impact lead generation in creative ways
- Advanced understanding of B2B marketing tools and techniques
- Leadership experience in early stage companies
- Experience defining a category, brand, product and value proposition
- Experience in, and perspectives on, both self-serve and sales-lead GTM teams
- Solid understanding of ecommerce desired
- Remote experience desired
What You'll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.