Pliancy is fundamentally changing the way businesses value technology by empowering the next evolution of IT leadership. We provide high-touch consulting solutions to life science and finance organizations. Our employees and clients find that we’re starkly different from other IT organizations because we challenge the status quo in two major ways: by putting people first in every decision we make, and by innovating towards simplicity and sustainability. Whether streamlining a client’s race to a cancer cure or securing the fine details of data integrity, we’re driven to help people.
And as a people-first company that invests in the long-term success of our employees, we’re looking for creative thinkers who like to solve interesting problems. We have a culture of mentorship and prioritize curiosity and empathy in all of our hiring decisions.
What’s an average day like as a Consultant?
The clients you’ll work with are exclusively Life Sciences Organizations and Capital Management firms (likely Venture Capital, Private Equity, or Hedge Funds). These clients are very friendly and enjoyable to work with. Pliancy prides itself on working with clients who respect our team and expertise. You’re treated as one of their own, not as an outside individual. You’ll get to collaborate with teammates to solve interesting, important challenges, all of whom have a passion for technology and helping people. If you love innovating, building relationships, and socializing with fellow team members, you’ll love our culture.A typical week is a mix of four-hour and eight-hour scheduled site visits consulting with your primary clients, researching solutions, implementing projects, using technology to improve process and workflows, improving documentation, training users, and responding to ad-hoc requests. You’ll also enjoy catered lunches onsite or meet up with teammates nearby for meals and coffee. When not scheduled at your clients’ sites, you may drop in at the local office to collaborate with a coworker on pending issues. The remainder of the time is spent with the team on internal solutions, special projects, ticket escalations, and learning new technologies.
Why work with us?
- Clients solving challenging problems with meaningful purpose
- Top-of-their-game peers who have fun with what they do and take teamwork seriously
- Rapid company growth (75% year over year) with opportunities to see the impact of your efforts on the company
- A manager who will partner with you to help you grow and identify opportunities for career development
- Flexible schedule designed to empower your communication and time management skills
- Great culture driven by community-minded, empathetic teammates
- Benefits and perks built to meaningfully support you and your family while we grow together