Pinwheel - Building a fairer financial system by unlocking API access to payroll systems
78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than half have a poor credit score. As a result, they are limited to participation in a predatory ecosystem of high interest rate credit cards, payday loans, etc., which ultimately pushes them into deeper cycles of debt.
At Pinwheel, we are building towards a fairer financial system by unlocking API access to payroll systems. By building pipes that connect these systems to banks, lenders, and other service providers, we help underserved consumers gain equitable access to today’s financial products -- helping people when they need it the most.
Who are we looking for?
Over the last year, we’ve built out our product and brought on best-in-class clients. Now we’re looking for our first Implementation Manager to work closely with our Commercial Team. Together, you’ll help us launch key customers, playing an important role in shaping Pinwheel’s next chapter.
What will you be doing?
- As Pinwheel’s first Implementation Manager, your primary responsibility will be helping key customers and partners to launch with Pinwheel.
- You will be responsible for building out a best in class, scalable implementation process, and creating reusable implementation resources to be shared across the team.
- You will be expected to track implementation progress and ensure timely and successful launches while communicating projected launch timelines to internal stakeholders.
- You will be the primary point of contact for customers and partners throughout the implementation process.
- You will work across segments, with a focus on strategic and enterprise level customers.
What experience, skills, and qualifications are necessary?
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Passion and demonstrated experience in understanding complex systems (APIs, database,etc), and finding solutions to technical problems.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the desire to work in a client-facing role.
- Previous experience working in Implementation, Solutions Engineering or Technical Project/Account Management a strong plus
- Demonstrable track record of being scrappy, and finding creative solutions to tough, and oftentimes ambiguous problems
- Early-stage startup experience a plus, but not required
Why join Pinwheel?
Best Time to Join - Our company is small but well-funded, meaning you get the upside of starting on the bottom floor with minimal risk.
Be a Cultural Founder - You will have an active hand in molding the company culture and being a part of the entrepreneurial journey.
Build Something Revolutionary - Help build the consumer data infrastructure of the future.