Pinwheel - Building a fairer financial system by unlocking API access to payroll systems.
More than half of Americans have a poor credit score or no score at all. Since most financial institutions rely on traditional credit scoring to assess risk, that means these people can't access affordable financial products. Instead, they resort to high-interest credit cards, payday loans, and trigger overdraft fees to make ends meet — which ultimately push them into deeper cycles of debt.
Pinwheel provides an API platform that makes it easy to connect payroll accounts like ADP and Gusto to any app. By unlocking the wealth of identity, income and employment data that sits in these systems, alongside direct access to paychecks, we can help innovators build the next generation of financial products that increase access for the underserved while improving the businesses of our partner fintechs, banks, and lenders.
Who are we looking for?
Pinwheel is looking for a dynamic and creative Executive Assistant & Office Manager to oversee the daily operations of our offices and support our Executive team (CEO, CTO, and President). You are the strategic partner who will hold everything together -- from calendaring to reporting processes and team support, you will participate in supporting all aspects of Pinwheel’s growth. We are looking for an EA who has a natural passion for learning and people development, enjoys taking on new tasks and projects, and excels at being mindful of strong communication and details in an energetic, fast-paced, and human-centric environment.
What will you be doing?
- Manage executives’ calendars, which requires coordinating a variety of complex meetings with internal and external participants
- Proactively identify ways to support executives and optimize their day-to-day, including helping prepare for meetings, planning travel, and supporting on documents and presentations
- Ensure the NYC office and remote work environment are conducive to employee productivity and wellbeing and reflect the Pinwheel culture
- Order and organize food and office supplies in the office
- Plan remote-friendly events for executives and the full company
- Set up new employees with local access, desk preparation, etc.
- Work on special projects as needed
What skills are necessary?
- 4+ years of experience supporting executives and/or managing offices (2+ supporting c-suite executive)
- Exceptional people-focus with the ability to prioritize time and tasks to execute reliably
- Strong communication skills. You have the ability to build strong relationships with people in a variety of roles, including executive leadership
- Detail-orientation. You're a navigator with the ability to define and execute processes that keep an office running smoothly
- The desire to learn with sound judgment about confidential information
- Driven individual with the ability to support our executive outside of business hours