We are seeking a dynamic and motivated person to join our marketing and communications team and help tell our various stories to the outside world. In this role you will be immersed in many projects and have the opportunity to interact with other departments within the company. Working in support of our Director of Communications & Marketing, this could mean you’re fact checking a press release, creating content for our social media channels, researching industry statistics, managing our photography needs or analyzing our website analytics. if you want to be a part of something that’s creating positive change for the environment, we want to speak with you.
SUCCESS FACTORS (FIRST 12 MONTHS)
- Branding: Playing an important role as a steward of our brand, you help define how we position ourselves through both internal and external communications. You develop and update marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, ensuring that brand guidelines are consistently met.
- Communications: You will write, proofread and edit creative and technical copy across different mediums.
- Digital Footprint: You lead Pine Gate’s social media content development for all channels to best represent our company, brand and story. You track and implement marketing programs such as email, digital campaigns and events.
- Research: You analyze trends and conduct market research to identify new marketing opportunities for Pine Gate that further our thought leadership.
- Collaboration: You work with internal teams to develop strategic marketing initiatives and collaborate on internal communications efforts.
- Has a little fun along the way!
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing or communications
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an ability for storytelling (grammar nerd)
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines (you are your own shepherd)
- Organized and detail-oriented (you love a good color-coded spreadsheet)
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), and content management systems
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (you speak and write with confidence and clearly articulate ideas)
- Strong work ethic and the ability to thoroughly complete a task from start to finish
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Experience with graphic design software a plus
At Pine Gate Renewables, we are committed to developing solar farms throughout the country. Our approach utilizes experience-backed management and real-time industry knowledge to site and develop projects in a way that delivers the maximum benefit to communities, utilities and investors. We work hard, and we like to have fun along the way.