Pilot is a SaaS startup with $120M of funding from Sequoia, Index Ventures & Stripe. Pilot’s seasoned founding team has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions by Oracle and Dropbox. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You’ll get to work on fun and engaging projects with the best and brightest. We’re a fast-growing team of 140 headquartered in San Francisco.
As Pilot's Head of Revenue Strategy & Operations, you'll report to the CFO/CEO and help dramatically accelerate Pilot's revenue trajectory—by helping us build and optimize a high-velocity GTM machine. This is a results-focused role with significant cross-functional collaboration across sales, marketing, finance, product and the leadership team. This is a big, blank canvas opportunity, backed by an A+ team at a very high-growth fintech startup with top-tier investors.
- Help Pilot generate more revenue!
- Contribute to high priority revenue initiatives in close coordination with our CFO, CEO, VP Sales and VP Marketing
- Create insights that drive sales and marketing strategy (Which deals do we win? Why? Which reps need coaching? etc.)
- Build infrastructure and reporting to enable pipeline analysis, forecasting, annual planning and other key revenue planning processes
- Identify & deploy best-in-class business processes to enable high-velocity sales and marketing (in service of the above objectives)
- Computer Science degree or other technical background
- 3-6 years of experiences including 2+ years in at a top tier investment banking firm or McKinsey/Bain/BCG
- Impeccable revenue and GTM instincts to solve hard problems
- Hands on, get-stuff-done mentality
- Familiarity with some subset of: Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach.io, ChiliPiper, LeanData, Zuora, Drift, Looker, CaptivateIQ, Dialpad, Zoom, Gong
What we’re building
Every business has to keep track of its finances, yet bookkeeping has historically been expensive, inaccurate and slow. There's no Stripe, Gusto, or Google Apps solution—no dominant best-in-class firm that integrates with the tools needed to run a business. Bookkeeping is an $80 billion-dollar industry that hasn’t seen innovation for decades.
Pilot is changing that. We deliver books and a customer experience of unparalleled quality by automating the boring stuff and equipping a team of finance experts with software superpowers to deftly handle the rest. Our customers can focus on growing their business instead of worrying about their books.
Benefits of working at Pilot
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid family leave
- As a post-Covid consideration: Convenient office location in San Francisco, close to the Montgomery BART station