Pilot is looking for an experienced content marketing writer to help produce compelling, high-quality content for all stages of the customer journey. This role will work with the head of content marketing to execute on Pilot’s content calendar.
- Excellent writing skills. Must be able to tell a story or share information in a clear, concise way.
- Experience creating content for a variety of purposes, including both educational and persuasive material
- Experience writing to a brand voice/tone
- Ability to craft compelling language and storylines around specialized business subjects
- Ability to tailor content to specific audiences and objectives
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and articulate them authoritatively
- Understanding of the role of content in the customer journey and the marketing funnel
- Understanding of basic SEO principles
- Current portfolio of high-quality content work, preferably for multiple brands
- Experience with both long-form and short-form content
- Experience writing for B2B audiences
What we’re building
Every business has to keep track of its finances, yet bookkeeping has historically been expensive, inaccurate and slow. There's no Stripe, Gusto, or Google Apps solution—no dominant best-in-class firm that integrates with the tools needed to run a business. Bookkeeping is an $80 billion-dollar industry that hasn’t seen innovation for decades.
Pilot is changing that. We’re your external finance team, and we deliver a customer experience of unparalleled quality by automating the boring stuff and equipping a team of finance experts with software superpowers to deftly handle the rest. Our customers can focus on growing their business instead of worrying about their finances.
About the team
We are a quickly-growing team of 140+ based in San Francisco and Nashville. Pilot’s seasoned founding team has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions (by Oracle and Dropbox). We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You’ll get to work on fun and engaging projects with the best and brightest.
Benefits of working at Pilot
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid family leave
- As a post-Covid consideration: Convenient office location in San Francisco, close to the Montgomery BART station