What we’re building
Every business in the world has to keep track of its bookkeeping, and it’s a terrible, expensive, and slow process. There's no Stripe, Gusto, or Google Apps of this world—no clear best-in-class bookkeeping firm that everyone uses because it delivers a service of unmatched quality and integrates with the tools and workflows to run your business as it grows.
Pilot is changing that. Our approach is to use software to automate as much of the heavy lifting as possible and giving those software superpowers to a team of accounting experts. Which means that our customers, business owners across America, can focus on the reasons they started their businesses in the first place, instead of worrying about whether their bookkeeping is being done well.
About the team
We are a small but passionate team of 75 based in San Francisco. Pilot’s seasoned founding team has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions (by Oracle and Dropbox). We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You’ll get to work on fun and engaging projects with the best and brightest.
- Setup and configure marketing and nurture campaigns in Marketo.
- Lead the strategy and implementation for customer lifecycle marketing programs and activities.
- Create and optimize marketing campaigns across multiple channels (email, browser notification, SMS).
- Experiment with new technologies and leverage personalization to create a buyer’s journey that resonates with each customer.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on campaign performance across all channels to understand the the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving engagement, conversion, and retention.
- 4+ years of professional experience in a B2B marketing role with marketing automation or demand generation responsibilities.
- Experience implementing and using Marketo and Salesforce.
- An execution oriented, hands-on marketer with great project management skills
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment .
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
Benefits of working at Pilot
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid family leave
- Convenient office location in San Francisco, close to the Montgomery BART station