What we’re building
This is Pilot’s inaugural executive assistant hire, and we are excited to find not only an incredible partner to our executive team, but also someone who can help define the culture of and build our growing administrative support organization.
- Strategic calendar management for the executive team (moving to support for a single executive over time)
- Ownership of executive meeting preparation, including coordination of pre-reading material, documentation of decisions, and tracking action items
- Assistance with travel arrangements, event planning, and executive projects
- Proactively working with the executive team on opportunities to increase effectiveness through better time management, prioritization, delegation, and follow-through
- Prior experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant at a startup or in a rapidly growing tech organization
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- A love of problem solving and making teams and processes more efficient
- A passion for building inclusive, thoughtful, positive team culture
Pilot is 75 people and growing. We have a charming office in San Francisco, in SOMA close to the Montgomery Street BART stop.
We like to think of ourselves as all of the good parts of a startup, without the downsides. We're a tight-knit team of smart, friendly people solving problems together with minimal bureaucratic overhead. But this is also the third company for this founding team, and we know how to build sustainable teams by investing in great benefits, professional development, great managers, and work/life balance.