What we’re building
Every business in the world has to keep track of its bookkeeping, and it’s a terrible, expensive, and slow process. There's no Stripe, Gusto, or Google Apps of this world—no clear best-in-class bookkeeping firm that everyone uses because it delivers a service of unmatched quality and integrates with the tools and workflows to run your business as it grows.
Pilot is changing that. Our approach is to use software to automate as much of the heavy lifting as possible and giving those software superpowers to a team of accounting experts. Which means that our customers, business owners across America, can focus on the reasons they started their businesses in the first place, instead of worrying about whether their bookkeeping is being done well.
About the team
We are a small but passionate team of 80 based in San Francisco. Pilot’s seasoned founding team has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions (by Oracle and Dropbox). We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You’ll get to work on fun and engaging projects with the best and brightest.
- Define Pilot’s positioning and messaging across various customer segments, personas, and verticals through qualitative and quantitative research into prospects and customers
- Work with digital marketing, demand generation, and sales leadership to translate positioning and messaging into assets best suited for various channels and life stages (e.g. case studies, guides, videos)
- Execute Pilot’s product launch calendar and activities in collaboration with product and other marketing teams
- Design and execute co-marketing roadmaps and campaigns with strategic partners
- Develop Pilot’s customer satisfaction and NPS measurement and reporting processes in partnership with sales, product, and operations
- Own win/loss data measurement and reporting to inform overall marketing strategy
- 4+ years of professional experience in product marketing.
- Experience working with sales teams to create collateral.
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
Benefits of working at Pilot
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid family leave
- Convenient office location in San Francisco, close to the Montgomery BART station