Pilot is changing that. We deliver books and a customer experience of unparalleled quality by automating the boring stuff and equipping a team of finance experts with software superpowers to deftly handle the rest. Our customers can focus on growing their business instead of worrying about their books.
We’re looking for a scrappy, strategic, and growth-focused product marketer to help us define the Pilot customer, tell the Pilot story, and drive growth. Your work will be highly visible, cross-functional and broad in scope. Priorities include becoming the audience expert and defining pain points and messaging, building out GTM plans and educational materials, and enabling our sales team. This is the first product marketing role within a rapidly growing company, with the opportunity to define the function and the potential to build a small team.
- Be the voice of the customer, understand customer needs and define Pilot’s positioning and messaging across various customer segments through qualitative and quantitative research
- Drive go-to-market strategy for new products including messaging, positioning, customer education, and launch activities that drive sustained adoption
- Partner with demand generation and sales leadership to translate positioning and messaging into education and enablement materials
- Design and execute co-marketing campaigns with strategic partners
- Develop Pilot’s customer satisfaction and NPS measurement and reporting processes in partnership with sales, product, and operations
- Own win/loss data measurement and reporting to inform overall marketing strategy
- 4+ years of product marketing experience, with a solid foundation in the fundamentals including user research, positioning/messaging, user education, and sales enablement.
- Analytical and metrics-driven, comfortable digging into data and teasing out insights.
- The ability to partner with and influence cross-functional teams
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.