What we’re building
Pilot's Finance Operations team delivers bookkeeping of unparalleled quality to a portfolio of customers across a range of industries. But bookkeeping at Pilot doesn't look like bookkeeping anywhere else! Imagine a world where we've automated away all the repetitive parts, letting you focus on the customer, quality, and new ideas for how to make our tools better and our processes more efficient.
In a nutshell, Finance Operations specialists are finance experts with software superpowers who:
- Deliver high-quality books efficiently for our customers
- Delight customers with expert guidance and support
- Work with engineering to define and evolve our bookkeeping processes
- B.S. or M.S. in Accounting
- Experience in an audit or tax role
- We're hiring for a range of experience levels, and welcome audit and tax associates, senior associates, and managers
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A love of problem solving and making teams and processes more efficient
- Delight in providing an exceptional customer experience
Pilot is ecstatic to be opening an office in Nashville, the hometown of one of our founders!
The company is 75 people today, and growing. Our other office is in San Francisco.
We like to think of ourselves as all of the good parts of a startup, without the downsides. We're a tight-knit team of smart, friendly people solving problems together with minimal bureaucratic overhead. But this is also the third company for this founding team, and we know how to build sustainable teams by investing in great benefits, professional development, great managers, and work/life balance.