We appreciate your interest in employment with The Honest Company! The Honest Company is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at 1.888.862.8818 or 1.310.857.3020.
The Honest Company (NASDAQ: HNST) is a digitally-native consumer products company born in the Gen Z era to make purpose-driven consumer products designed for all people. Since its launch in 2012, Honest has been dedicated to creating thoughtfully formulated, safe and effective personal care, beauty, baby and household products, which are available via honest.com, third-party ecommerce partners and approximately 50,000 retail locations across the United States, Canada and Europe. Based in Los Angeles, CA, the Company's mission, to inspire everyone to love living consciously, is driven by its values of transparency, trust, sustainability and a deep sense of purpose around what matters most to its consumers: their health, their families and their homes. For more information about the Honest Standard and the company, please visit www.honest.com.
We're on a mission to empower people to live happy, healthy lives. We're a wellness brand with values rooted in consciousness, community, transparency, and design. Every day and in every way, we hold ourselves to an Honest standard. We believe that it is our responsibility to do our part to help create a healthy and sustainable future for all.
The Honest Company is looking for an IT Support Technician (Temp) in Las Vegas, NV to join the IT department. This is an excellent opportunity for a goal-oriented, independent, high-energy, knowledgeable IT professional with outstanding customer service and well-rounded IT skills.
Daily activities require an individual to be capable of handling both routine and complex troubleshooting activities: working in the office and utilizing remote diagnostics. This is a critical position that requires interaction with internal customers, senior level executives, and outside vendors.
What you’ll do:
- On a day to day basis, provide technical support and troubleshoot network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
- Screens and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems in our corporate office.
- Malware/Virus troubleshooting and resolution.
- Installs, configures and upgrades computer hardware and software
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions.
- Provides onboarding processing to include Active Directory account creation, distribution list association, and Office365 and network accounts.
- Participates in the administration of e-mail systems.
- Provides phone, help-desk, and onsite support for local and remote users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
What you’ll need:
- Windows 7-10
- Active Directory Administration Router, firewall, and switch configuration and troubleshooting
- LAN, SDWAN, VoIP, DHCP and DNS configuration and troubleshooting
- POTS and low voltage cabling
Bonus points for:
- Network certifications
- Other Technology certifications
***This is a full-time position. 5am-2pm, 40 hours per week.
- This job requires the employee to regularly talk and hear. The employee is often required to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl, lift, balance, push, pull, and climb.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
- This job requires close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to drive to client locations.
The pay range for this role is $20.58 - $28.29/hourly. Actual compensation is based on many factors including but not limited to depth of experience, skill level, ability, knowledge, education, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor. Given the nature of this role being temporary, this role is not eligible for benefits at this time.
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health and wellness coverage, 401k with company match, wellness incentives including a monthly fitness reimbursement and onsite fitness classes, options for education reimbursement, and a discount on all products. We value work-life balance and offer a generous and flexible vacation policy. Thinking about adding little ones to your family? Honest offers generous maternity and paternity leave. We love the furry kids too and offer pet insurance so your companions are well taken care of.
California Privacy Rights Notice for Californian Job Applicants and Prospective Talent
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), The Honest Company, Inc. (“Honest” or “us” or “we”) is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants or prospective talent (together “job applicants” or “you”) about the categories of personal information we may collect about you and the purposes for which we use this information. Click here if you are a California resident to read disclosures required by the CCPA. Note this notice applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect. We may collect the following categories of personal information about our job applicants, who are California residents:
- Social Security Number
- Email and mailing address
- Telephone number
- Employment history
How We Use Job Applicants' Personal Data. We use and disclose the personal information we collect for our business purposes. These business purposes include, without limitation:
- Processing evaluating your application to determine your qualifications for the role to which you’ve applied, and communicating with you about your application, including to check references or your background, and communicate with you about other jobs that may interest you.
- Other business purposes as identified in the CCPA, which include:
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- Legal compliance
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
- Performing services for us, such as analytics;
- Internal research for technological improvement; and
- Internal operations.