Permutive is built on the core principle of responsible marketing, which includes privacy, consent and transparency. Its Audience Platform empowers publishers and advertisers to responsibly activate audiences without any third-party access to personal data.
Permutive is listed in Y Combinator’s Top 150 companies of all time and are trusted by the world’s largest publishers and advertisers, including News Corp, Hearst, BuzzFeed, Penske Media, Future plc, The Guardian, Vox Media, Insider, Hubert Burda Media and Condé Nast International to power their first party audience platforms. We are backed by Octopus Ventures, Softbank Vision Fund and EQT Ventures.
About the role
Permutive is hiring a Global Publisher Engagement Manager who is conversant in Publishers' priorities and pain points to join the Advertiser side of the business. We’re looking for someone with the insight and experience of building long-term relationships with Publishers, both on a technical and commercial level. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for someone to carve out a path for themselves in the business, in a recently created role.
You will be responsible for taking the partnerships we have with our Publishers to an even more strategic level and helping to build the future of the Advertiser business. Your success will be related to two key metrics: the percentage of eligible publishers being opted into the advertiser platform, and the time to value for publishers.
What you will be doing
- Owning responsibility for bringing supply into the Advertiser platform, including building our positioning and owning Publisher relationships on an ongoing basis
- Delivering needs to Product based on Publisher requirements and feedback, including the improvements necessary to reduce friction to go live with Publishers
- Ensuring we can deliver advertiser budgets, including ensuring Publishers have the correct technical setups and product features to deliver campaigns successfully
- Owning the conversation with Publishers regarding our Advertiser platform
- Be responsible for updating the Publisher Customer Success team about progress for relevant publishers
- Working with publishers to educate them on the value of being part of the Permutive Advertiser Platform
- Building shared partnership plans with key Publishers to secure our long term supply
You would be great for this role if you have
- Experience strategically managing Publisher accounts with senior stakeholders, such as VP Data Solutions, Executive Director Media and Data Services, Commercial Director, and Director of Commercial Data Strategy in the UK, EMEA and the USA
- A deep understanding of how a publisher tech stack works (for example, understanding the Ad Server / Pre Bid / Supply Side Platform (SSP)
- Extensive experience leading commercial partnership conversations with Publishers
We’d be particularly excited if you have
- Experience explaining new and complex product suites to publishers
- A working (rather than theoretical) understanding of a Publisher's tech stack
- Partnered with Product and Engineering teams to build new solutions for Publishers
What we are offering
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process. For a typical candidate who meets our requirements, we’d pay £95,000 - £105,000 + bonus + options.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of 2,700 EUR which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually), plus public holidays
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
- The equipment and technology you need to be successful, plus a generous working-from-home stipend upon joining
- Global, All-Access WeWork pass, granting you access to WeWork office space around the world
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
Our approach to Remote First
Permutive is a remote-first company. We expect you to work regularly from home. All employees have access to our offices in NYC and London and can spend as much time as they need working from our office spaces.
In-person planning, collaboration, and social time are a big part of our culture and how we stay connected to each other. We get together once a quarter for a week. Customer-facing roles are required to meet frequently with clients and colleagues and will have more regular travel than other areas of the business.