Permutive is built on the core principle of responsible marketing, which includes privacy, consent and transparency. Its Audience Platform empowers publishers and advertisers to responsibly activate audiences without any third-party access to personal data.
Permutive is listed in Y Combinator’s Top 150 companies of all time and is trusted by the world’s largest publishers and advertisers, including News Corp, Hearst, BuzzFeed, Penske Media, Future plc, The Guardian, Vox Media, Insider, Hubert Burda Media and Condé Nast International.
Our journey with advertisers so far…
Our advertiser customer base is rapidly growing, driven by our continued success and ambitious growth goals. Our Audience Platform for advertisers enables brands to future-proof their programmatic buying without any reliance on third-party cookies. It enables advertisers to better leverage their first-party data to deploy sustainable targeted advertising while respecting user privacy.
About the role…
We are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to join the rapidly growing Advertiser team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone either making their first step into adtech from an agency setting, or someone who is looking to further develop their career in Customer Success within an adtech SaaS business.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we continue to grow within the Advertiser realm. You will partner closely with the Client Partners to ensure our customers are seeing the full value of Permutive and to ensure the success of campaigns running using our infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to own and influence customer roadmaps, our internal processes and overall customer satisfaction.
You will be dealing directly with both advertisers and their respective agency teams and will have the opportunity to lead a selection of accounts along with supporting with tier 1 clients. The ultimate goal is to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, campaign success and to enable long-term commercial partnerships.
What you will be doing…
- Proactively managing a selection of customer accounts along with supporting the Client Partners for tier 1 accounts, ensuring the success of advertiser campaigns. This will include building agency/advertiser relations, account development, project management and reporting.
- Building strategic relations with advertiser customers; understanding their priorities and business objectives and helping them to achieve these using our infrastructure.
- Proactively communicating to customers surrounding programmatic campaign activation, optimisation and testing opportunities. This will include closely monitoring trends and campaign performance against KPIs.
- Own and deliver data-driven insights surrounding performance and audience that will demonstrate exceptional added value beyond what a customer typically receives from a similar business.
- Creating and delivering performance and insights packs for customers that are showcased both mid and post-campaign.
- Working alongside the Customer Success Operations team to support internal reporting processes surrounding advertiser campaign success to the wider business and senior stakeholders.
- Collaborating with other teams such as Product, Product Marketing, Service Operations, and Publisher Customer Success to identify opportunities to create added value for customers.
- Being an internal advocate for our customer needs: ensuring their feedback is heard and acted on by teams across the company from Product to Support to Sales.
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- Experience leading and servicing customer/client accounts, be that within an ad tech company or agency.
- Strong working knowledge of programmatic advertising and the wider digital advertising space.
- A positive, warm and customer-first attitude to your work; you’re passionate about providing customer satisfaction and happiness.
- Experience identifying & implementing new processes which have positively impacted internal or external stakeholders.
- Experience in a scaling environment where you've had to deal with rapidly changing responsibilities and priorities.
We’d be particularly excited if you have…
- Hands-on experience launching, managing and optimising programmatic advertising campaigns
- Experience dealing with or have previously worked within large media agencies
If you have the experience we are looking for, we would likely pay a salary of £67,500. If you’re bringing the required experience plus the bonus skills we’ve outlined, we’d likely pay around £75,000. There is a 20% potential bonus + share options with this role.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
- The equipment and technology you need to be successful, plus a generous working from home stipend upon joining
- Global All-Access WeWork pass, plus the use of an office space in central London (optional)
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
Our approach to Remote First
Permutive is a remote first company. We also have an office presence in London and New York. From March 2022, all employees have optional access to a permanent in-person collaboration space in NYC and London. You are expected to do your primary work from home however everyone at Permutive has the option to spend as much (or as little) time as they need working from our office spaces. As a company, we gather in person at least once per quarter for different company-wide events.