Permutive is powering the future of targeted advertising on the Open Web today. As the only Audience Platform built on edge computing, we enable premium advertisers and publishers to plan, build and activate cohorts — all while keeping everyone’s data safe.
We’re a remote-first B2B SaaS company with 140+ people — centred around our London and New York hubs — and growing rapidly. We have received funding from some of the world’s best investors, including a recent $75m Series C led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
About the Role...
Permutive are looking for our first IT Operations Partner to help our rapidly growing company manage our IT and security needs.
You'll be joining Permutive's People Operations team, engaging with our employees across the globe and improving their employee experience by providing quick and sound responses and support to queries and issues.
Your day to day will include...
- Providing technical support, problem solving and guidance across the company, remotely and in-person periodically
- Owning the technical side of new joiners' onboarding (incl. equipment procurement, new accounts setup, laptop configuration, MDM onboarding, asset management, etc.) in collaboration with the People Operations team
- Designing, improving and implementing new IT processes
- Testing and evaluating new tools and technologies
- Creating clear and practical internal documentation and training on new and existing technologies
- Monitoring our current tools and systems, identifying potential changes, system improvements and security risks
- Liaising with DevSecOps (infra) team to review and implement best security practices
- Managing and setting up new integrations between our different work tools (using API or other methods)
- Working with the People Operations and DevSecOps (infra) teams to create and improve automations for People and Dev Security processes
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who...
- Has proven experience in establishing IT Operations from the ground up, improving processes, and growing with the company and its needs
- Is experienced with Google Workspace, Apple hardware, and MacOS
- Has experience managing an MDM (Jamf preferable)
- Has experience working with tech scaleups
We'd particularly love to hear from you if you also have...
- Some experience writing scripts and code, or willingness to learn
- An understanding of public clouds (Google and AWS)
- Familiarity with SOC2 and/or GDPR
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a typical candidate with strong technical support experience plus most of our requirements, we would likely pay £50,000 + options.
For a candidate with a breadth of experience, and who meets several of our bonus criteria, we’d pay up to £60,000 + options.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. Permutive is a remote first company committed to working from home for all Permutive employees until early 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees. In early 2022, we will continue to be a remote first company, and all employees will have optional access to in-person collaboration space in NYC and London.