Permutive is looking for an experienced Revenue Operations Lead with commercial Salesforce admin experience gained in a B2B environment.
As Revenue Operations Lead, you will support the Sales teams in building a world-class revenue operations and forecasting infrastructure. The goal is to deliver scalable and repeatable processes to ensure the success of the business functions. You will contribute to the overall vision and shape it as the company grows. We are looking for a problem solver who can advise on ways of improving our process.
You will leverage your critical thinking skills to uncover gaps in our processes and build on your experience and platform expertise to solve problems using creative and scalable solutions. You are able to use strong interpersonal skills to make sure new processes are rolled out smoothly and bring an attention to detail to understand the impact your solutions have. You are passionate about creating smooth and automated processes to help make people’s lives easier and enable better decision making.
As Revenue Operations Lead, you will...
- Support the sales forecasting and budgeting processes including quota setting, territory alignment, account planning and allocation
- Own the Salesforce ecosystem, including integrations, administration, user setup, automations and adoption
- Ensure our end to end sales and renewal process maps accurately to our software and reporting, removing bottlenecks and streamlining
- Build a repeatable model for best in class TAM research, analysis and reporting globally. Use this to inform capacity and hiring decisions within the sales team as we scale into new markets
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team with data and insights, in partnership with our Business Analyst
- Work closely with Customer Success and Marketing to ensure Salesforce and other tools are optimised for their use cases
- Partner with our Business Analytics team to create the reports, dashboards and analysis which optimize workflows and deliver insights for our Sales, Finance and Management teams
- Work with the People and Finance teams on incentive and compensation planning for Sales
- Partner with Sales Enablement to deliver training and coaching programs in our key tools, processes and systems
Success in this role after 6 months means…
- We have robust and accurate sales forecasting and reporting
- We proactively empower managers and reps with the insight they need to close more deals
- We use data to inform expansion and hiring decisions
- We are on track to hit our 2022 targets
Our ideal candidate has...
- Proven commercial experience in Sales/Revenue Operations
- Strong background with Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, Excel, data analytics and sales & marketing software
- Hands-on experience building best-in-class sales forecasting and reporting from the ground up in-line with longer term strategic goals
- Excellent leadership skills and an ability to inspire direct and cross functional teams
- Proven analytical skills combined with a track record creating structure, automation and process
- A practical understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, reporting, forecasting, territory management and sales quotas)
- Previous experience working in a SaaS company or startup which has scaled quickly
- One or more Salesforce Certifications - eg. Admin, Consultant, Developer, Architect
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between £80,000 and £105,000 base + bonus + share options.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. Permutive is a remote first company committed to working from home for all Permutive employees until February 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees. In February 2022, we will continue to be a remote first company, and all employees will have optional access to in-person collaboration space in NYC and London.