We are looking for a talented Senior Customer Success Manager with a positive, problem-solving attitude to join our rapidly growing team in New York.
You'll be joining a collaborative, diverse customer success team of 8 people who are based in London and NYC. We're focussed on ensuring our customers are able to meet their organisations' strategic goals while also helping us to achieve world-class NPS & net revenue retention.
At Permutive we've built a product that uses edge processing to segment and understand users while prioritising their privacy. We're currently working with some of the world's leading publishers in Europe and the US to help them deliver relevant advertising in real-time across their web and mobile properties. As part of our CS team, you'll work closely with sales directors, solution architects, and our product support team. You'll have the opportunity to influence our product roadmap based on the deep insight you gain of what our customers really need.
As a Senior CSM at Permutive, you'll be responsible for:
- Proactively managing 10-12 customer accounts (generally totalling $2m in annual revenue)
- Building strategic relationships with senior client stakeholders: understanding their priorities and business objectives, and helping them to achieve these through using our product
- Optimise time to value and time to ROI for our customers
- Working with our sales directors to ensure our net revenue retention remains high
- Building our clients into champions and advocates, including identifying opportunities for case studies and collaborative webinars
- Delving deep into the industry we operate in: learning about industry-wide developments around privacy, advertising and publishing, and how these relate to our clients' businesses
- Thinking about how we can add more value to our customers’ businesses, either individually or as a company
- Being an internal advocate for what our customers need: ensuring their feedback is heard and acted on by teams across the company from Product to Support to Sales.
We're a forward-thinking, collaborative team who care deeply about our customers' businesses. We'd love for you to help us shape best practices within the team, from how we run executive business reviews to how we hire your peers, and more. You'll also have the opportunity to learn from others across the company.
You'll love working with us if you're excited by growth, you embrace responsibility, and love to take on new challenges. It’s a really exciting time to join, experience the best of start-up life and shape who we become as a company. We're working to build an incredible place to work, with an extraordinary, inclusive culture that transforms our team's careers, and we'd love you to join us.
You'd be perfect for this role if you have:
- A deep interest in Customer Success and your clients' businesses; you feel a deep sense of satisfaction when you see your customers doing well, and you avoid unwanted churn
- The ability to listen carefully, ask meaningful questions, and communicate with clarity both verbally and in writing
- A positive, problem-solving attitude
- Successfully managed multiple high-value, high-touch accounts for a technical software product
- Experience building strong, trusting relationships, both within your team and with senior stakeholders in the businesses you work with
- A commercial approach: you identify & qualify opportunities for expansion, and you're mindful of net revenue retention
- Experience developing best practices and playbooks: from strategic account plans to QBR processes to accelerating onboarding
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who fits this criteria, including managing key enterprise-level customers, driving cross-sell and up-sell, and independently running on-boarding & QBRs, we'd pay around $110,000 base + 15% bonus + options.
- Stock options (you'll own a piece of the pie)
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Permutive employees until 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees.