Permutive are a B2B SaaS company building the data platform and tools for a world with a trillion edge devices. We have product–market fit and customers that love us, and we’re growing rapidly in Europe and the US. We have received funding from some of the world’s best investors, including Y Combinator.
We're currently around 60 people based in our London HQ, with an NYC-based team of 15 people focused on Sales and Marketing. We’re looking for people who are energised by growth, embrace responsibility and are excited to tackle new and unfamiliar challenges. It’s a really exciting time to join the team, experience start-up life and shape who we become.
Our beautiful New York office (located in a prime location by Union Square) is a key focus of growth in 2020 and your role as our first in-house Talent Specialist in the US has scope for huge impact. You will partner with our London based Director of Talent to help expand Permutive’s already impressive NYC team.
In your first six months, you will…
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for our NYC office, ensuring a delightful, inclusive candidate experience
- Directly source and attract a range of diverse candidates, building a strong pipeline of talent for Sales & Marketing positions so that we can 3x our NY headcount over the course of 2020
- Reduce our spend and reliance on external recruitment agencies in NYC to zero
- Develop a deep understanding of Permutive’s culture, product, and needs; you’ll use this knowledge to craft compelling messaging for potential candidates
- Contribute to our global hiring processes & procedures: from employer branding to interviewing, onboarding new team members, to organizational planning that will support the company as we scale quickly but deliberately
- Develop strong, mutually supportive relationships with our NYC hiring managers to understand what we need for each role and ensure that we’re fully aligned on how best to assess this
- Continually improve and share our best practices, including through training and coaching the hiring managers and interviewers that you work with
- Maintain and ensure a high standard of compliance with our ATS (Greenhouse) so that we can have pipeline visibility and track the metrics we care most about
The set of skills and experience you will bring to our team are…
- Demonstrable success as an internal recruiter at an NYC tech company, with a particular focus on Enterprise Sales roles
- Impeccable organisational and scheduling skills
- An empathetic, candidate-first attitude
- Experience adapting your approach to attract a truly diverse pool of high calibre candidates
- A pragmatic, helpful approach to working effectively with multiple hiring managers
- Some experience working in a distributed team
- A profound desire to help shape a more modern approach to recruitment, backed with real data and visible results
For a typical candidate with a few years’ experience plus most of our requirements we would likely pay $110,000 + options.
For a candidate with a breadth of experience and significant success hiring high-performing sales & marketing teams, we'd pay up to $140,000 + options.
- Competitive pay targeted towards the top 25th percentile
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited holiday
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Option grant so you have shared ownership
- 401(k) plan
- Weekly team lunches and quarterly socials