The kind of person we’re looking for:
This is your chance to have a meaningful and visible impact on a market-leading, high-growth company. The ideal candidate will be a storyteller who can take raw data and information, then craft it into compelling, readable content. You will develop and manage corporate messages and work with every tool in the content arsenal to achieve both internal and external objectives. If you love to collaborate with teams and executives to execute on a brand and product strategy designed to both build awareness and drive measurable results, this is an opportunity for you.
The kind of stuff you'll be doing:
- Focus on top of sales funnel demand generation.
- Collaborate across teams to uncover thought-leading content.
- Develop content including creating and delivering webinars, research and writing reports and ebooks, interview clients and write case studies.
- Write compelling email copy, headlines, subject lines, and abstracts designed to capture the prospect’s attention and convert them to known leads.
- Measure results to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Present strategy and results to internal stakeholders.
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects, with various stakeholders.
- Work with internal contributors and external writers and designers.
The kind of skills/experience you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 – 5 years of experience in content marketing, journalism, PR or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A portfolio of high-impact content samples written by you.
- Ability to write copy that drives action and results.
- Experience analyzing data and drawing story threads within and across data sets.
- Time management skills including project prioritization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience presenting content to large groups either in person or online.
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint and a webinar tool similar to GoToWebinar.
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- A track record of video and podcast content development.
- Background in journalism.
- Experience in the hospitality industry.
For information on our benefits, see here.