The kind of person we're looking for:
This is a chance to have a meaningful and visible impact on a market-leading, high-growth company. The ideal candidate will drive the development and management of corporate messages, manage creative services, manage the content development team, PR, and events. In this role, you will work closely with the head of marketing and head of sales to set a strategy and then execute accordingly.
The Communications Manager will reinforce Paytronix as a thought leader by leveraging internal and external data, lead the team into new and developing markets, and develop team members into future leaders. This role includes strategic thinking as well as hands-on execution.
The kind of stuff you'll be doing:
- Develop and implement an integrated communications plan that incorporates PR, product marketing, and corporate messaging. This includes message development, content creation, and content curation
- Analyze competitive providers and ensure key points of differentiation are reflected in all communications
- Manage the PR agency to develop earned business media opportunities
- Set strategy and lead team of content professionals to attain annual MQI and MQL goals
- Advise executive leadership on marketing and communications strategy, investment, and report results
- Manage marketing and promotions budget and plan
- Collaborate across departments for content, message, client relationship, and partnership development
- Run existing marketing programs and modify to optimize results
- Build and develop team to scale with the company objectives
- Craft and maintain marketing calendar, tie it to business goals, track effectiveness
- Uncover opportunities to speak at thought-leading events and lead the effort to secure speaking opportunities and content development
- Stay apprised of industry news and develop opportunities to inject the Paytronix voice and message into the conversation.
The kind of experience you'll need:
- Innovative thinker and passionate about what you do
- Extensive content experience, both online and offline, from creative to execution to KPIs and reporting
- Experience working in a predictable revenue environment with an MQIs waterfall
- 10+ years of experience in marketing communications
- Detail-oriented project management skills with an eye for great design, and the ability to manage both internal and external resources
- Bachelors or graduate degree in marketing, communications, or PR required.
- 7 years of experience in B2B Saas preferred.
- Outstanding writing skills