The kind of person we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an energetic, thoughtful, and persuasive person with client management skills and an interest in helping Convenience Store marketers use their data to drive business results. You’ll work with Strategists to develop marketing plans for our clients, and then work with the client, Strategist and Technical Consultants to flawlessly implement those plans and measure their effectiveness.
You’ll need effective communication skills to listen to and understand your clients’ needs and to share your recommendations with them. You will need to be creative in coming up with new ideas, persuasive to convince your clients to try your ideas, and organized and detail oriented to execute them. You will also need to be comfortable with campaign analytics to carefully measure campaign effectiveness.
In this role, you will participate in high level strategy meetings with clients including Quarterly Business Reviews. You will work with the Strategist to put together the materials for these as well as may take on a presenting role in these meetings.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Onboarding new clients and helping them successfully launch their loyalty programs
- Working with new clients to understand their specific needs, to coach them on what metrics matter, and to develop customized dashboards and reporting
- Working with Strategists to develop account plans, particularly the marketing campaigns they will run, the goals we will aim for, etc.
- Developing customized guest segmentation strategies, and developing programs tailored to each segment to drive guest and program value
- Working with the Paytronix and Client teams to execute promotional strategies
- Analyzing the effectiveness of promotional activity
- Designing / measuring / improving CRM programs
- Conducting regular conference calls and in-person meetings to present your findings on a range of topics, and providing advice on how the client can improve its program
- Coordinating with internal teams to execute analyses
- Traveling less than 5% domestically
The kind of experience you’ll need:
- This role is ideal for someone with 0-4 years of post-undergraduate work experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain your ideas, and to explain technical analysis to a non-technical audience
- A passion for marketing, data, and analytics
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Convenience or Retail marketing, operations and/or analytics experience
- Experience with the Paytronix system
- Experience with loyalty programs
- A background in business intelligence tools
- Business strategy experience