Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with holistic medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
Our Enterprise Sales team is seeking our first ever Client Success Manager to nourish and develop relationships with our enterprise customers. This is a quota-carrying role responsible for day-to-day interaction with our clients, ensuring a positive relationship and successful execution of the terms of our contract. This is a fully remote position reporting into our SVP, Employer Sales.
The ideal candidate will possess experience working with large employer clients, a strategic mindset and operational proficiency. They should be comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get the job done, have a working knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem and a growth mindset. Cross-team coordination, project management, effective communication and presentation skills are required.
What you’ll do:
- Support large, complex, high-value and high-potential enterprise clients with all needs
- Establish professional relationships and trusted advisor status with key client stakeholders
- Develop a deep understanding of client needs and goals and work to ensure that Parsley Health and the client have a shared definition of success
- Collaborate with other vendors in clients’ benefits ecosystem to ensure we optimize the member experience and the client investment
- Proactively and intentionally drive customer health including utilization and ROI across Parsley Health services to meet client expectations and contractual commitments
- Create, analyze and deliver client reports illustrating Parsley Health’s value delivery (e.g. member engagement, utilization, clinical impact and ROI), demonstrating a strategic command of the clients' experience and linking results to the clients’ key business objectives
- Partner with the marketing team to deliver and execute a robust engagement strategy
- Support business results to ensure customer renewals and accelerate expansions
What you’ll need:
- At least 5 years of experience in a client success, customer success or account management function
- At least 1 year of experience using Salesforce
- Corporate experience working at a navigator, digital health point solution, carrier/TPA, consulting firm, population health management firm, or related
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-growing company where change is the norm
- Growth mindset focused on retaining clients and creating opportunities to expand beyond current services
- Strong communication skills to articulate a compelling value proposition, deliver insights, and manage difficult conversations
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to derive insights that support value delivery and value creation for clients
- Healthcare and/or corporate benefits experience
- Familiarity using a MacBook, Google suite, Slack and Zoom
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Parsley Health Store: discount on applicable products
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Home office equipment stipend
- Annual professional development stipend
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
We also recognize that some people - particularly underrepresented groups, such as women and BIPOC - aren’t comfortable applying for a role unless they meet 100% of the listed qualifications. If you’re on the fence or unsure if your experience perfectly matches our job posting, we still encourage you to apply! We have a section of our application where you can explain why you’d be a good fit for this position even if you don’t meet every qualification listed.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you're selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process. We look forward to connecting!