Parsley Health is a motivated team with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere through the best possible medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We excel in a high-paced work environment while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
As a Lead Care Manager, you will be responsible for building, managing, and coaching a high-performing team of Care Managers and owning their performance and outcomes of service delivery. You will partner with other Lead Care Managers to iterate and improve our Clinical Operations playbook for Care Manager responsibilities, streamlining clinical workflows in your area and across the team. You will report directly to our Care Operations Manager.
Lead Care Managers wear many hats in this pursuit, including leading their team in clinical coordination operations and member support and supporting the professional growth of the care management team. You will drive the team to achieve KPI targets, oversee the successful delivery of operational workflows, and drive a continuous improvement mindset across the team to ensure efficient clinical operations.
You will also serve as a subject matter expert in a variety of clinical operations and strategic growth initiatives, where you will partner cross-functionally on planning and execution.
- An empathic leader. You are dedicated to creating a positive culture of high performance through strong mentorship and coaching.
- A strong communicator. Engaging others comes effortlessly to you.
- Scrappy and entrepreneurial. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end and wears multiple hats.
- Impact-driven. You care about Parsley’s mission and the impact you have on the company and the world. You are someone who is motivated to work hard to deliver an outstanding product that drives results.
- A problem solver. You are constantly working to improve the provider and member experience
- Process Oriented. You are an operator with a get stuff done attitude. You’re ambitious and goal-oriented
- Mentor and manage Care Manager team to support Parsley Health’s clinical team and ensure an amazing provider and member experience
- Drive Care Manager performance providing training and oversight in key performance areas
- Own measurement of Care Manager operations, working to constantly improve efficiency, reliability, and consistency
- Own the day-to-day operations and evolutions of any new clinical workflows. Resolve member concerns and support our front-line carer manager teams.
- Collaborate with Clinical Operations team to implement and build on the ground workflows and processes
- Work closely with the Clinical, Product, and Operations teams to optimize our products, tools, and playbooks for the best member and provider experience
- Partner with people team to co-own candidate profile creation, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring for your center’s Care Manager team
- Partner with Learning & Development to provide centralized, structured, and expedited care manager onboarding for new hires
- Communicate recommendations with a focus on getting the right answer for the business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in clinical member services, operations or project management
- 2+ years of direct people management experience
- Experience with healthcare technology
- Strong analytical skills, sound business judgment, and the ability to tackle problems logically and with data
- Self-motivation to independently drive work streams to successful outcomes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong detail orientation with a knack for organization and clarity
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we are able to serve our members.