Full-Time or Part-Time in New York City
Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven company that’s reinventing primary care to help people live happier, healthier lives. Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
Your mission is to radiate warmth and friendliness to anyone walking into our office, making them feel comfortable and at home while serving drinks and light bites. You’re a whiz at food and beverage service, with experience serving everything from coffee to kombucha with grace and flair, as well as opening and presenting pre-packaged food.
You have at least a years’ experience serving as a barista, and may even have a hospitality background. You also have a track record of cleaning, organizing, and managing a bar and pantry area for success, as well as juggling multiple customers.
- Warmly greet members and guests, and make light conversation
- Serve non-dairy coffee beverages, kombucha beverages, and pre-packaged food items
- Clean and organize the bar and pantry area, and maintain inventory (keeping track of food and kitchen supply levels, as well as perishable goods)
- Participate in the planning and execution of special company events
- Communicate with the broader team around opportunities to improve office operations
- Hours will vary, but coverage is needed Monday through Friday approximately 8:30am to 6:30pm
- 1-3 years experience of in-person barista service
- Deep-seated organizational skills and an innate desire for cleanliness and order
- An energetic, outgoing, friendly, genuine, and professional attitude
- A sincere sense of responsibility, accountability, and reliability
- A passion for health and wellness
- Competitive hourly wage
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Generous paid time off policy