Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
We are looking for an experienced nurse practitioner who will provide compassionate care to our members.
As a nurse practitioner at Parsley Health, your primary responsibility will be managing our patients’ acute care needs, both in person and virtually. You will also act in a supportive role to our team of physicians trained in functional medicine (MD’s, DO’s), managing clinical inquiries received from our members and producing clinical documentation / quality protocols to aid in scaling our clinical operations.
Generally, you will be expected to support patients 4 days per week (including one weekend day), with at least one full day of in person patient care per week; when not in person, you will provide telemedicine support via virtual video and messaging. You will be trained in our unique clinical approach by our team of world-class physicians, and correspondingly incorporate Parsley-aligned clinical concepts when rendering support for acute needs (e.g. UTI, cough/cold, acute GI issues).
The ideal candidate is organized, collaborative, and proactive in their approach to both clinical and administrative work. They are compassionate caring humans who genuinely want to see their patients improve, in both the short and long term. This is a new role to Parsley Health, and as such, the ideal candidate is adaptive to change and proactive in providing feedback to the management team on areas for improvement.
Note that this position has the potential for tremendous growth and leadership opportunities as the organization scales and expands into new markets and products. We are looking for people excited to grow with us!
- See patients for acute care both in person at the Parsley office and via telemedicine using the technology platform provided by the practice.
- Provide excellent, personalized patient care aimed at addressing acute care concerns while staying in bounds of primary physician’s health plan.
- Own the first take of resolving patients’ clinical inquiries and requests.
- Own weekend coverage of lab review and urgent message management.
- Participate in patient care clinical case review as needed.
- Complete online charts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow organizational policies, procedures, and protocols.
- NP, certified in internal medicine, family medicine, or other primary care field.
- Licensed in NY or CA, DEA license a plus.
- 3-5+ years of experience providing primary care either via telemedicine or in person.
- Experience in integrative or functional setting a big plus.
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Desire to thrive in a fast paced, high growth, high tech, brand-forward work environment
- Passion for your personal health and wellness and that of others.
- Competitive salary
- Free Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Generous paid vacation policy
- A team of mentors who will help you learn a new style of clinical practice and stretch your clinical expertise to a new degree.
Why join Parsley Health?
We are rebuilding the health care system from the ground up by creating a delightful, empowering, and impactful health experience for everyone. You would be part of a mission-driven team founded by a doctor and serial entrepreneur that is already making big waves in health and wellness. Join us to make those waves bigger, and to make medicine the way it should be - for all.