Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives. Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
Help to build Parsley Health’s community to create and share our brand and mission to bring human, whole-body medicine to the world. The ideal candidate has already led social media execution in a startup environment, is a creative genius, and a community builder. You have experience with affiliate programs or influencer marketing and are fluent in the wellness space. You must be able to work independently and be ready to dive in on Day One. Ideally, you have completed a degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or similar. Photography and video skills are a plus.
- Day to day management and execution of Parsley Health's social media platforms in an effective way that yields maximum growth and ROI.
- Curate a social media marketing calendar that keeps key product moments and marketing initiatives on the forefront while ensuring the content is engaging and relevant.
- Engage the current Parsley Health audience while implementing new, fresh best practices (including but not limited to promotions and giveaways) to grow the community.
- Become an advocate for Parsley Health in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Build on current processes and develop organizational elements for maximum efficiency.
- Keep up with trends in social media tools, applications, channels and strategy to determine which are relevant for Parsley Health.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to lead creation and execution of influencer and affiliate programs.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Optimistic and enthusiastic, self-starter with high level of autonomy.
- Organized and detail-oriented with an ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Demonstrated creative, concise writer with an eye for detail and visual imagery.
- Experience with social media platforms, community outreach and cultivation, both digitally and through events.
- Experience setting goals and targets.
- Experience working with design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Canvas, is a plus.
- Passion for our mission to live healthier through revolutionary primary care, excitement for the future of health, and a personal belief in wellness.
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Free Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid vacation