Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our membership experience team. You will manage and grow the existing team accordingly with membership. You will work closely with the clinical and operations teams to offer a best-in-class member experience that scales reliably. As your primary objective in the first 6 months, you will be responsible for NPS and retention targets, as well as refining our onboarding and renewal processes.
You are obsessed with the member journey and love to continuously refine the experience of our members. You enjoy digging into the details of how things work and when facing a member issue, are motivated to not only immediately find a member-friendly solution, but put the processes in place to ensure history does not repeat. As a guiding light, you will proactively look for opportunities for Parsley to enhance the service it provides to its members and aim to better understand where we can address issues our members are facing.
- Serve as the “voice” of the customer, regularly interacting and working with the leadership team to inform business decisions and shape new product conversations.
- Lead analysis of the end to end experience of Parsley Health members using available data, interviews, and focus groups. KPI's measured include NPS, retention and engagement.
- Build system of dashboards to proactively identify membership cohorts for whom there are opportunities for improvement in satisfaction and retention (primarily in DoMo and Hubspot platforms).
- Proactively identify and systematize opportunities for us to better collect member data and refine our processes accordingly.
- Source and implement Parsley's CRM and manage the integrity of member data within the platform.
- Manage and scale team of membership experience advisors, ensuring quality of sales consultation and feedback calls.
- Refine the membership onboarding and renewal processes, including A/B testing on member communication.
- Own buildout of membership experience operating manual over the course of first year; manage updating process.
- 4+ years of experience in customer experience or member relations within a fast-moving company with clear examples of improving the customer experience (e.g. NPS growth).
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Analytical skills that allow you to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to explore opportunities for improvement. Ideally expertise in SQL and/or Excel.
- Highly refined communication skills across phone, in-person, and electronic messaging conversations; experience managing difficult customer situations a plus.
- Experience in managing employees, and comfort providing regular feedback.
- Get stuff done attitude, willingness to 'get your hands dirty' alongside direct reports.
- An interest and passion for your own health and wellness and that of others.
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Free Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid vacation