Who are we:
From small local businesses to large multinational corporations, when manufacturers use Paperless Parts, they free up valuable time to focus on what is truly important to them. Our customers spend more time with their families, expand their businesses, invest in sustainable practices, and grow as a result of new opportunities. We’re a passionate team that believes manufacturing is a vital component of our everyday lives and the backbone of our economy. We’re dedicated to providing this invaluable industry with a cloud-native platform that empowers the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age. From life-saving medical devices to critical components that unlock new depths of outer space, our customers produce parts that go into some of the world’s coolest and most impactful products. Without manufacturing, many new ideas never become a reality. It is our mission to enable manufacturers with the technology they need to drive innovation – and our world – forward.
Paperless Parts is a team of motivated and hardworking creators and doers. If you’re looking to have a direct impact on a fast-scaling company that is revolutionizing an entire industry, read on and apply!
Due to the nature of our business and interaction with external clients, Paperless Parts has a COVID-19 vaccination mandate. (Unvaccinated persons may request medical or religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis).
Working alongside our VP of Product-Led Growth, our Senior PM will own one of the three most important pillars of product lines in the company. Using your product development, communication, and empathy skills you’ll help us grow usage and adoption of our free part viewer product offering. Ideally, you’d have some experience working with a freemium B2B product, but that isn’t necessary.
Your communication and collaboration skills will be needed to work cross-functionally with other product teams, our executive leadership, and external stakeholders as you build an overall strategy, test hypotheses, and help drive our high-level business strategy. You possess a knack for driving products through a development process and building a strong partnership with both engineering and design, all while operating independently.
You’ll work alongside 7 other product managers and designs and report to our Director of Product Management.
Who you are
- Leads through influence and assumes responsibility even in the absence of control
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity and work independently
- Ability to advocate for our corporate strategy while being the voice of the product and the user
- History of successful collaboration with engineering, product design, customer support, and marketing
- User-focused and embraces Paperless Parts’ mission
What you’ll be doing
- Build and enhance our free product offering to drive free user adoption
- Own the full discovery, define, build, release, iterate cycle
- Partner with design, business development, marketing, customer support, and executive leadership to iteratively test and develop new functionality
- Work with a cross-functional product team to manage a backlog of epics and user stories, prioritize and schedule them against our corporate objectives, and bring them to market. Ensure business context and user needs are well understood
- Build funnels and other user and product analytics to test features, identify issues and opportunities and monitor performance
- Triage issues and backstop and support our customer service team
- Serve as a member of our product team; participate in user research, release planning and communication, user acceptance testing, and smoke testing
- Act as a leader with the company, improving culture and performance
- Be a key component of our partner relationship management
- 3+ years of product management experience in B2B SaaS
- BA/BS or equivalent
- US Citizenship or Green Card (this position requires activities that are subject to US Export Control Laws)
Paperless Parts Life:
Paperless Parts is an exciting Boston-based Series B SaaS company that has created the leading cloud-native software platform for manufacturers.
Team: You will be joining a highly driven and collaborative team dedicated to empowering the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age.
Culture: At Paperless Parts, we value intentionality in everything we do, grit in the pursuit of excellence, and curiosity with a bias towards action to deliver simple solutions. We live and breathe these values every day. As a fast-growing company, we’re continually improving what we’ve built while still building from the ground up. This creates a fast-paced environment where we work hard and celebrate our wins.
Office: Our office is full of energy; people regularly collaborate to solve complex problems. We recognize that people work well in different environments and have intentionally designed our office to provide collaborative spaces and quiet focus areas. We have the top floor of a renovated brick and beam building where you will always be greeted by our friendly office dog, Bella, and have access to snacks, a rotating selection of beer on tap, and regularly catered meals. Our height-adjustable desks are set up with dual monitors, and employees are provided with the latest Apple technology to support productivity. Because we value the safety of our team, all employees and guests must be fully vaccinated to enter our office.
Location: Our headquarters is located in the bustling West End neighborhood of Boston, MA, and across the street from the new Hub Hall at TD Garden and North Station for easy access to most transit routes (Orange/Green Line and Commuter Rail) or a 6-minute walk from the Blue Line. Secure bike storage is available.
Benefits: We value you and your family. With this in mind, full-time employees are provided:
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Competitive pay and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- 11+ paid holidays
- Work from home flexibility
- Company-sponsored wellness stipend/free gym membership
- Company-sponsored life, disability, and voluntary life insurance
- Pre-tax Commuter and FSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) plan
- Employee recognition program
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status