Who are we:
From small local businesses to large multinational corporations, when manufacturers use Paperless Parts, they free up valuable time to focus on what is truly important to them. Our customers spend more time with their families, expand their businesses, invest in sustainable practices, and grow as a result of new opportunities. We’re a passionate team that believes manufacturing is a vital component of our everyday lives and the backbone of our economy. We’re dedicated to providing this invaluable industry with a cloud-native platform that empowers the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age. From life-saving medical devices to critical components that unlock new depths of outer space, our customers produce parts that go into some of the world’s coolest and most impactful products. Without manufacturing, many new ideas never become a reality. It is our mission to enable manufacturers with the technology they need to drive innovation – and our world – forward.
Paperless Parts is a team of motivated and hardworking creators and doers. If you’re looking to have a direct impact on a fast-scaling company that is revolutionizing an entire industry, read on and apply!
Due to the nature of our business and interaction with external clients, Paperless Parts has a COVID-19 vaccination mandate. (Unvaccinated persons may request medical or religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis).
We are seeking a head of product marketing who wants to be a part of a startup that is changing the world of manufacturing! In this role, you will work closely with sales, marketing, and product functions to hone Paperless Parts’ messaging, create compelling narratives around our unique value, execute high impact product launches, deliver clear and compelling sales enablement materials, and drive a compelling thought leadership agenda. This role reports to the CMO and is located in Boston.
Who you are:
You are a thoughtful listener and you actively work to understand customers’ challenges. You’re an artful storyteller that can engage and excite customers, prospects, the industry, and our rapidly growing team about Paperless Parts’ mission and ability to deliver value. You love to write and can clearly and concisely convey complex ideas in written communications. You love technology and are passionate about the potential to transform the way our customers do business.
- Create compelling messaging and sales enablement that differentiates Paperless Parts in the market
- Work to directly influence marketing efforts that lead to sales pipeline expansion
- Create outbound marketing materials including presentations, datasheets, web content, social media, sales tools, webinars and training materials
- Work directly with account managers and partners to build account plans, tailored customer outreach and content for customer meetings.
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing organization, product management team, sales and sales engineering teams to help drive demand, awareness, and pipeline
- Create and deliver sales enablement content, including compelling demo scripts
- Create and deliver powerful sales tools and technical content, such as ROI calculators, business case tools, self-guided demos, etc.
- Support go-to-market planning and execution
- Help support industry events, and conferences
- Support analyst briefings, and working with tech evangelists
- Understand the competitive landscape and determine how to best position Paperless Parts in the market
- As part of the Paperless Parts team, further the company-wide DEI & social impact initiatives
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 7+ years experience in Product Marketing or related role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Background in SaaS sales preferred, but not required
- Experience marketing to machine shops or the manufacturing side of product manufacturers preferred, but not required
- Experience working in fast paced, start up environment preferred
- Travel to Customer Job Sops as necessary, proof of COVID-19 vaccination required
Paperless Parts Life:
Paperless Parts is an exciting Boston-based Series B SaaS company that has created the leading cloud-native software platform for manufacturers.
Team: You will be joining a highly driven and collaborative team dedicated to empowering the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age.
Culture: At Paperless Parts, we value intentionality in everything we do, grit in the pursuit of excellence, and curiosity with a bias towards action to deliver simple solutions. We live and breathe these values every day. As a fast-growing company, we’re continually improving what we’ve built while still building from the ground up. This creates a fast-paced environment where we work hard and celebrate our wins.
Office: Our office is full of energy; people regularly collaborate to solve complex problems. We recognize that people work well in different environments and have intentionally designed our office to provide collaborative spaces and quiet focus areas. We have the top floor of a renovated brick and beam building where you will always be greeted by our friendly office dog, Bella, and have access to snacks, a rotating selection of beer on tap, and regularly catered meals. Our height-adjustable desks are set up with dual monitors, and employees are provided with the latest Apple technology to support productivity. Because we value the safety of our team, all employees and guests must be fully vaccinated to enter our office.
Location: Our headquarters is located in the bustling West End neighborhood of Boston, MA, and across the street from the new Hub Hall at TD Garden and North Station for easy access to most transit routes (Orange/Green Line and Commuter Rail) or a 6-minute walk from the Blue Line. Secure bike storage is available.
Benefits: We value you and your family. With this in mind, full-time employees are provided:
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Competitive pay and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- 11+ paid holidays
- Work from home flexibility
- Company-sponsored wellness stipend/free gym membership
- Company-sponsored life, disability, and voluntary life insurance
- Pre-tax Commuter and FSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) plan
- Employee recognition program
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status