Who are we:
From small local businesses to large multinational corporations, when manufacturers use Paperless Parts, they free up valuable time to focus on what is truly important to them. Our customers spend more time with their families, expand their businesses, invest in sustainable practices, and grow as a result of new opportunities. We’re a passionate team that believes manufacturing is a vital component of our everyday lives and the backbone of our economy. We’re dedicated to providing this invaluable industry with a cloud-native platform that empowers the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age. From life-saving medical devices to critical components that unlock new depths of outer space, our customers produce parts that go into some of the world’s coolest and most impactful products. Without manufacturing, many new ideas never become a reality. It is our mission to enable manufacturers with the technology they need to drive innovation – and our world – forward.
Paperless Parts is a team of motivated and hardworking creators and doers. If you’re looking to have a direct impact on a fast-scaling company that is revolutionizing an entire industry, read on and apply!
Due to the nature of our business and interaction with external clients, Paperless Parts has a COVID-19 vaccination mandate. (Unvaccinated persons may request medical or religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis).
Customer Success is at the center of everything we do. As we add more features and capabilities to our platform, we are building a team that will focus on customer adoption, feature utilization, and enablement to maximize value realization for our customers. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team that will establish trusted relationships with our customers and internal teams that result in high satisfaction and renewal rates.
Our Customer Success Managers work collaboratively as a team with a Technical Implementation Specialist and Integration Engineer to support ongoing customer needs throughout the lifecycle. The team will also partner with Product and Engineering teams to capture customer feedback and influence platform enhancements. This role owns post-implementation success and supports the customer evolution with The Paperless Parts platform.
Customer Success Managers will become experts in manufacturing processes such as CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication, and 3D printing.
Who you are:
You’re an experienced Customer Success Manager with a proven track record of delivering positive outcomes for your customers. You practice extreme ownership and work collaboratively across the organization to mitigate risks and identify creative solutions to problems.
You take a consultative approach with customers through leveraging product utilization data and you know how to effectively prioritize customer requests/ requirements. You are also someone who cares deeply about helping customers achieve their business goals by understanding industry trends.
Individuals in this role have a passion for technology and are willing to dive into new challenges; are adaptive and motivated by the opportunity to help Paperless Parts innovate with new processes and contribute to what’s already been built.
This position requires activities that are subject to US Export Control Laws and require US Citizenship or Green Card Holder.
- Develop and maintain a proactive engagement strategy for your customer base
- Drive feature utilization and adoption across the Paperless Parts Platform to ensure the customer is receiving the full value of our product
- Collaborate with Product teams to develop internal processes to learn, test, gather feedback on new product features, and develop ongoing customer education process
- Reassess customer needs throughout the lifecycle and engage appropriate stakeholders to implement solutions for ongoing success
- Use technology stack to understand customer enablement gaps and deliver training to mitigate risk
- Train new platform users in your customer base.
- Update and maintain the CRM database with the most relevant account and relationship details
- Leverage data to identify critical customer challenges or blockers that could put customer renewal at risk and look to improve the current metrics that are tracked
- Own the risk mitigation and renewal strategy for each customer
- Assist in triaging customer issues and engage appropriate internal stakeholders to drive resolution
- Communicate customer trends and feedback to the Product team
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and reference ability
- As part of the Paperless Parts team, further, the company-wide DEI & social impact initiates
- Travel to job shops as need, COVID-19 vaccination required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3-5 years experience in Customer Success or Account Management role with a technical focus, SaaS technology experience preferred
- High level of organization in your day to day operations- you understand what it means to be responsible for a customer portfolio and to prioritize your time efficiently
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to a diverse audience, both internally and externally
- Excellent problem solver, ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, think creatively and tackle challenges
Paperless Parts Life:
Paperless Parts is an exciting Boston-based Series B SaaS company that has created the leading cloud-native software platform for manufacturers.
Team: You will be joining a highly driven and collaborative team dedicated to empowering the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age.
Culture: At Paperless Parts, we value intentionality in everything we do, grit in the pursuit of excellence, and curiosity with a bias towards action to deliver simple solutions. We live and breathe these values every day. As a fast-growing company, we’re continually improving what we’ve built while still building from the ground up. This creates a fast-paced environment where we work hard and celebrate our wins.
Office: Our office is full of energy; people regularly collaborate to solve complex problems. We recognize that people work well in different environments and have intentionally designed our office to provide collaborative spaces and quiet focus areas. We have the top floor of a renovated brick and beam building where you will always be greeted by our friendly office dog, Bella, and have access to snacks, a rotating selection of beer on tap, and regularly catered meals. Our height-adjustable desks are set up with dual monitors, and employees are provided with the latest Apple technology to support productivity. Because we value the safety of our team, all employees and guests must be fully vaccinated to enter our office.
Location: Our headquarters is located in the bustling West End neighborhood of Boston, MA, and across the street from the new Hub Hall at TD Garden and North Station for easy access to most transit routes (Orange/Green Line and Commuter Rail) or a 6-minute walk from the Blue Line. Secure bike storage is available.
Benefits: We value you and your family. With this in mind, full-time employees are provided:
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Competitive pay and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- 11+ paid holidays
- Work from home flexibility
- Company-sponsored wellness stipend/free gym membership
- Company-sponsored life, disability, and voluntary life insurance
- Pre-tax Commuter and FSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) plan
- Employee recognition program
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status