As a Technical Support Engineer at Panther Labs, you will be on the frontline team partnering with our customers to find creative solutions for the challenging technical issues they face every day. You will be working collaboratively with product engineers, debugging and investigating complex problems, and leveraging your engineering skills to deliver an amazing experience for our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your experience as an engineer, while also helping build and scale a world-class Customer Support team.
Panther is a cybersecurity company with the mission of detecting and responding to security breaches at a cloud-scale. The company was founded by security practitioners that lived through the challenge of protecting large organizations and wanted to build a solution that many teams could use. Panther solves modern security challenges with detection-as-code, a cloud-native architecture, and robust security data lake. Panther’s platform, used by many industry leaders, enables security teams to focus on security, detect attacks, and protect their organizations without prohibitive overhead or excessive operational costs.
Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Innovation Endeavors, and S28 Capital, Panther has raised $20M and is quickly accelerating its mission and employee-base across the United States and Greece. Panther’s customers include industry leading technology companies such as GitLab, Coinbase, and Dropbox, and the company was recently named #4 on EnterpriseTech30’s startup list of important technology companies to watch!
Panther is a remote-first company with a culture of flexibility, written documentation, open company communication, and collaboration. Our values guide our every move: Customer First, Seek to Understand, Relentless Prioritization, Be an Owner, Move Fast and Iterate, and Open and Transparent. We believe that by building a diverse group of remote individuals, we can push forward our mission and create a rewarding, inclusive, and fun work environment for our entire team.
- Establish strong relationships with our customers, and set a high bar for customer satisfaction
- Utilize your knowledge of engineering to investigate, troubleshoot, and solve complex technical issues
- Proactively identify and improve inefficiencies in our team workflows
- Collaborate with product engineers to ensure healthy communication between customers and the backend of our organization
- Be a champion and advocate for the customer experience throughout the broader company
- Build tools and process to improve the effectiveness of the Support team as it grows
- Share customer insight with cross-functional stakeholders, to drive impact for the product and company
- Computer Science degree, bootcamp graduate, or strong portfolio of work in software development / cybersecurity.
- A strong background in programming, with experience in Python or a demonstrated ability to learn new languages quickly
- A genuine interest and passion for helping others, with a high degree of empathy for the customer experience
- A strict attention to detail, with outstanding troubleshooting / problem solving skills
- An eagerness to learn and further develop yourself professionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to distill complex information into easily understood language
- Cybersecurity experience is a plus
- Experience with AWS, and specifically IAM, is a plus.
Even if you don’t tick every box, we still want to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity to help build a growing Support team, form strong customer relationships, and expand your technical experience.
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k program
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (when in-person events come back!)
- Annual company off-sites in awesome locations (when traveling comes back!)
Panther labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of: race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.