Panther is looking for an experienced product designer to work closely with our product team and our users on Panther’s Cloud-Scale Security Analytics Platform. Experience conducting UX interviews and creating wireframes is a plus, but our small design team means you’ll own your projects from customer conversations through to implementation.
Panther is a cybersecurity company with the mission of detecting and responding to security breaches at a cloud-scale. The company was founded by security practitioners that lived through the challenge of protecting large organizations and wanted to build a solution that many teams could use. Panther solves modern security challenges with detection-as-code, a cloud-native architecture, and robust security data lake. Panther’s platform, used by many industry leaders, enables security teams to focus on security, detect attacks, and protect their organizations without prohibitive overhead or excessive operational costs.
Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Innovation Endeavors, and S28 Capital, Panther has raised $20M and is quickly accelerating its mission and employee-base across the United States and Greece. Panther’s customers include industry leading technology companies such as GitLab, Coinbase, and Dropbox, and the company was recently named #4 on EnterpriseTech30’s startup list of important technology companies to watch!
Panther is a remote-first company with a culture of flexibility, written documentation, open company communication, and collaboration. Our values guide our every move: Customer First, Seek to Understand, Relentless Prioritization, Be an Owner, Move Fast and Iterate, and Open and Transparent. We believe that by building a diverse group of remote individuals, we can push forward our mission and create a rewarding, inclusive, and fun work environment for our entire team.
- Own the design of new features from end-to-end, including working with product managers on customer needs through to working with engineering on implementation
- Conduct and synthesize UX interviews to discover product requirements
- Design user interfaces, interactions, and prototypes that bring clarity to complex design problems
- Work cross-functionally to turn product specifications into low- and high-fidelity user flows and mockups
- Present work to teammates and stakeholders to drive projects forwards
- Contribute to our design system where needed
- 4+ years of product design experience
- Excellent portfolio of UI design solutions across a spectrum of platforms and services
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent experience in using Figma
- Experience in using collaboration tools like Miro
- Highly user-focused, with an interest in improving product experience
- Self-motivated to prioritize, take initiative, manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
Nice to Have
- Experience in online security, security analytics, or similar industry platforms
- Experience in user research, usability studies, creating personas
- Experience in animation with Lottie or After Effects
- Good understanding of Agile methodology, especially with respect to Product design.
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k program
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (when in-person events come back!)
- Annual company off-sites in awesome locations (when traveling comes back!)
Panther labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of: race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.