As a Solutions Engineer at Panther Labs, you will serve as the trusted technical advisor to our prospects and customers. You will work closely with customers to understand their business requirements and goals and demonstrate how they can be achieved with Panther.
Solutions Engineers drive and manage the technology evaluation and validation stages of the sales process, and provide technical guidance and support to customers throughout the customer lifecycle. By applying solution selling and offering architecture best-practices for topics ranging from building robust logging pipelines to creating and managing detection-as-code, Solutions Engineers support and enable successful adoption of Panther and help shape the ongoing implementation strategy for high-scale customer deployments.
At Panther, you’ll be working with a fast-growing team to shape our go-to-market strategy, build internal processes, and bring to life the company’s mission of helping organizations detect and respond to breaches at a cloud-scale.
Panther is a cybersecurity company with the mission of detecting and responding to security breaches at a cloud-scale. The company was founded by security practitioners that lived through the challenge of protecting large organizations and wanted to build a solution that many teams could use. Panther solves modern security challenges with detection-as-code, a cloud-native architecture, and robust security data lake. Panther’s platform, used by many industry leaders, enables security teams to focus on security, detect attacks, and protect their organizations without prohibitive overhead or excessive operational costs.
Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Innovation Endeavors, and S28 Capital, Panther has raised $20M and is quickly accelerating its mission and employee-base across the United States and Greece. Panther’s customers include industry leading technology companies such as GitLab, Coinbase, and Dropbox, and the company was recently named #4 on EnterpriseTech30’s startup list of important technology companies to watch!
Panther is a remote-first company with a culture of flexibility, written documentation, open company communication, and collaboration. Our values guide our every move: Customer First, Seek to Understand, Relentless Prioritization, Be an Owner, Move Fast and Iterate, and Open and Transparent. We believe that by building a diverse group of remote individuals, we can push forward our mission and create a rewarding, inclusive, and fun work environment for our entire team.
- Engage with customers in a technical consultancy and advisory role throughout the full customer lifecycle, including pre-sales, onboarding, technical support, and business reviews
- Drive technical evaluations and POVs to success
- In partnership with our sales and customer success teams, formulate and execute strategies to exceed our company’s revenue targets
- Build deep relationships with customers to enable them to be Panther champions
- Serve as the customer advocate to other Panther teams, including Product, Sales, and Marketing
- Continuously improve your professional skills and knowledge with a focus on security engineering and detection and response
- In partnership with our support team, work with customers to solve technical issues of broad scope and high complexity
- Technical presentation and communication skills
- Experience in a technical pre-sales role or as a security practitioner
- Experience using Python and SQL to deliver enterprise-grade solutions
- Knowledge of AWS infrastructure and services
- Experience with cloud computing and related technologies and practices
- Bonus if you’ve worked in a fast-growth startup!
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Latest tech equipment & budget for your customized tech needs
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k program
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (remote or in-person)
- Annual company off-sites in awesome locations (when traveling comes back!)
Panther labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of: race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.